THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
New 6 volt battery for the 1948 Cub.
Cuss and sputter. Try this that and the other thing while coaxing ,threatening , cussing, cajoling.
Finally got it running.
Acted like a cylinder was down or a valve stuck for a while after it started.
R.P.M. stayed low while acceleration range was small. Finally cleared , and got running smooth again.
Something to do with the quart or more of water I drained out of the crankcase yesterday?
I pulled on the crank handle for the engine to get it freed up.( Felt caught to start.)

Refilled the hydraulics that leak into the crankcase too. Allowed me to raise the brushog deck and drive the tractor up near the concrete drive to work on it.
There's nothing worse than a oil that looks like a washed out butter color.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy it !!
Dude man bro... heh
I own a plenty... although i like this one and do not own it... BUT... this "adds" nothing new to my collection... other than the item itself.... not the info... which is the main driving factor in my desire to own it.
NOW... that being said... if walking a Flea Market and ran upon it... sure... I got a 10 spot for it.
Info like this .... the cup runnith over.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning pretty pirates 😆 hope ur tuesday is progressing according to the plan 😆 xx 🤗
Morning blossom
I have a question: Pretty pirates?
So is this just for the other lasses on the chat, or would this be for everyone?

It's just from the upbringing if one was to address another feller with "pretty" in front-one would expect a reply of a knuckle sandwich.:laughing7:

Besides that I would say it's pretty fare so far, smokey as a bad bar room, or an inside rock concert venue-what was that smell?
The world is smelling like a campfire outside today, seems like there's a few days of this wiener roasting event still.
(Link has been cleared through Bitdefender security)

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Morning blossom
So is this just for the other lasses on the chat, or would this be for everyone?

It's just from the upbringing if one was to address another feller with "pretty" in front-one would expect a reply of a knuckle sandwich.:laughing7:

Besides that I would say it's pretty fare so far, smokey as a bad bar room, or an inside rock concert venue-what was that smell?
The world is smelling like a campfire outside today, seems like there's a few days of this wiener roasting event still.

Well my dearest pedantic peps… I believe u are all pretty…some pretty special, some pretty funny, some pretty clever etc etc … so its my shorthand to cover all the characteristics frequently displayed by the ships crew 😆 xx 😘

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Morning blossom

Blimey, it doesn’t seem that long ago u were covered in snow? 😳 your weather is certainly extreme… !!! Planning ur wardrobe must be a nightmare 😳 xx

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well my dearest pedantic peps… I believe u are all pretty…some pretty special, some pretty funny, some pretty clever etc etc … so its my shorthand to cover all the characteristics frequently displayed by the ships crew 😆 xx 😘
Ok shorthand-me longhand thanks ya for that explanation

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 9.18.32 AM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread