Hello all

Whats guy gotta do to mooch a coffee around here??:icon_scratch:

Sign typical treasure hunters short hands long pockets.:dontknow:

Crow

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'afternoon Crow mi compadre, Just move yer cotton-picking-butt over here next to the fireplace, the coffee pot is over on the coals staying hot, the Tea pot is also there. Help yourself, but no sugar allowed. Uni will help you if you have both hands and mouth full of cookies.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Amigo Is it coffee so thick you can stand your spoon in it. Make mine white with two sugars and I'll go easy on the cookies.

Any time is a good time to sit by a fire. ya know many a war could of been averted if they had sit around a fire. Rich men start wars poor men fight them and the lot of a average grunt is pretty much the same where ever you go in the world. In Bolivia working with locals many a friendship was made by sitting around a fire telling yarns. Some would transcend across three languages but the joying in telling them was universal.

Crow

Aleksi

Tenderfoot
Sep 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all !

I didn't know such a topic existed around. Fascinating story in a fascinating place. Worth the trip. I attached few pictures of some ruins, definitely colonial, during my time there, investigating this very same San Gavan story. Those ruins are located on the river bank of the san gaban river, lost in the jungle. Not so far from the current town of the same name.
Best hunt to all !

Attachments

• IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 420
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 489
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 422

Top Member Reactions