Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of the first places I ever got permission to hunt was home to a fairgrounds beginning around 1872. Pulled around 30 seated and god knows how many indians. Field is just a carpet of iron in many areas so finds can still be had from time to time. Got a lousy pull tab like signal amongst the iron. Dug it out and it became a coin like signal revealing this.
F2A2E511-AF1B-42FF-BB08-C5C65F8051CD.jpeg

Upvote 14

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the first places I ever got permission to hunt was home to a fairgrounds beginning around 1872. Pulled around 30 seated and god knows how many indians. Field is just a carpet of iron in many areas so finds can still be had from time to time. Got a lousy pull tab like signal amongst the iron. Dug it out and it became a coin like signal revealing this. View attachment 2017502
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One of the first places I ever got permission to hunt was home to a fairgrounds beginning around 1872. Pulled around 30 seated and god knows how many indians. Field is just a carpet of iron in many areas so finds can still be had from time to time. Got a lousy pull tab like signal amongst the iron. Dug it out and it became a coin like signal revealing this. View attachment 2017502
That’s a beautiful coin! Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread