the second part treasure of the atocha

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi guys my grand father told me about the atocha he told me that the atocha unloaded some treasure near the florida keys and is worth 50 millionUSD to 100 million USD before it sink to the butoom of the sea because my grandfather is a psychic and has the power to see the past and the future he was reading newspaper clippings in the library and he read about the atocha found he saw that the atocha unloaded some treasure in the florida keys that what my grand father told me when he was still alive . he told me the bombming in paris and the winning of hilary clinton in the us election the location of the unloaded treasure of the atocha is in the south east of the florida keys

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if ever you find something in the florida keys picture it so i kind see that the unloaded treasure of the atocha are found now

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
simon1 he was 83 when he died

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the unloaded treasure of the atocha is in the 110feet and the 300feet southeast of florida key if ever you get the unloaded treasure of the atocha dont forget me few percent and a few coins for the unloaded treasure of the atocha for my coin collection my friends

TwistedElvis

Aug 4, 2014
Sunny San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minilab CTX 3030 / Excalibur II 1000 / Tesoro Sand Shark / Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Other
You had me going till the part of "the winning of hilary clinton"!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
That is going to be really hard to find since there is no Florida Key but there are over 1700 islands that make up the Florida Keys.:icon_scratch:

Frank

Last edited:

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Whew. Thank God I didn't waste a dive trip. My extensive research in Seville had it at 111 feet deep and 299 feet southeast of the Florida Key.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Booty Salvage

May 31, 2011
Ft Pierce Florida
Detector(s) used
3 Aqua pulse, 1 Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Whew. Thank God I didn't waste a dive trip. My extensive research in Seville had it at 111 feet deep and 299 feet southeast of the Florida Key.

I know. We had it at 109 feet deep and 298 feet southeast of Florida key. We have already begun salvage, posting pics soon

Last edited:

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Just wow. I had so much hope when i opened this thread. Now... not so much. Especially with Booty Salvage already on scene and all...

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is going to be really hard to find since there is no Florida Key but there are over 1700 islands that make up the Florida Keys.:icon_scratch:

Frank

Frank,

"Key" is the "Key"!

Don't say nufin' though.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread