jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skinwalker Ranch and the surrounding area have been referred to as "UFO alley" since the 1950s when numerous anomalous events and strange activity began occurring. A team of scientists and experts conducts a thorough and daring search of the infamous 512-acre property in Utah's Uinta Basin

Tuesday nights in History Channel

anyone been watching ?

Just found it last night and started watching from the beginning.

got though episode 1 and 16 minutes of episode 2

is the Show Progressing ? or still No Digging allowed ?

being no one actually knows the extent of area 51's operation underground, makes me wonder if it's security measures
from the underground base, to prevent discovery.

also the Owner Bugs me. He Resembles "pencil Neck"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah i saw it; from Native American Tradition of Sacred Land & weird happenings... "google it".

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just watched a documentary on that place, pretty crazy stuff...
I'll have to check that show now to... Thanks Jeff:hello:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Binge watched the First 6 Episodes This morning. with Minimum Commercials watching on On Demand.
I enjoyed it Very Much.
I look forward to Next Tuesdays Episode Now.

Though I Rule out The Indian Curse . too much Hocus-Pocus for me to Believe.
it Must be something physical, that can be touched like metal or flesh, felt like wind, or heard if approached.
to convince me it exists

& the The Gigantic Space ship Buried underground ? Possible because right when they Set up To drill
Everything started Vibrating, Like maybe it moved away from Under the Drill..
Though Tunnel Digger would make more sense, if it can move Forward & Back-fill as it Goes.

it appears They did Capture UFO's on film. Unless they Lied on not knowing what it was.

there is something really Interesting going on there.
so many different things.

I don't know what Type of Animals are out there, But I Figure Weasel or Wolf was attacking the Alpacka.
had nothing to do with the Cattle Mutilations imo. Too much Blood Visible while the Vet was Sewing it up.
on camera, it looked more like some small voracious animal trying to eat it alive.

I still think something else may be going on, but the fact they let a private owner buy the land
makes me rule out Government / area 51 Related. Though the fact the Governments Research is Classified.
Either they Know & Won't tell, Or Don't know & are embarrassed to Admit they don't know.

But the Giant Magnet found on the Property makes me Think someone is Researching Control of Electronics
& there may be Hundreds of Large Magnets Distributed Under the entire Ranch Property.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool new show cant wait for season 2

Yea Hopefully there will be a 2nd. it Was getting to be one of my Favorites.
That and the Yamashita Treasure search were on my Can't miss list

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read the book! The book has more detail and a history of the owner before the aero-space guy bought it. The American Natives knew about the happenings a hundred years before the press got into it.
Guards were posted several years ago because of people camping out around the ranch, and actually trashing the area.
Art Bell and George Nory talked about it for several years and had the owner from the 1990's on their show.
There is a hole in the sky above the ranch, a "portal".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread