The Spiral Staircase Mine near Hieroglyphic Canyon

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's too scared to go down? I've been researching in er earth tunnels and the reptilian race for years now.. first time hearing this. Where is one at? Anyone wanna go with? I'll be the test rat and get cursed but I'll record it all.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's too scared to go down? I've been researching in er earth tunnels and the reptilian race for years now.. first time hearing this. Where is one at? Anyone wanna go with? I'll be the test rat and get cursed but I'll record it all.

Read the thread from the beginning......everything is there....location,description,names of people, books and videos that have been shot on site. PM Salvador. He might go with you.
Do reptilians need stairs to go up and down places ?
Always thought they had sticky fingers and toes for that.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have sticky toes sometimes... uhh.. wait a minute... what the ..:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol I contacted him on youtube. I'll contact him on here as well, thank you.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The reptilians are outside but is not a world for rats.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this thread is a little old, but I have some updates for y'all:

1. Frank ain't going in that hole for a million dollars. There was a book about the Chevy Corvair called "Unsafe At Any Speed". A book about the 34 foot vertical shaft and horizontal adit would be titled "Unsafe At Any Depth!" The entire tunnel is dug out of hard packed sand, rocks, and boulders. Salvador only went to the bottom of the 34 foot shaft. He didn't make it to the spiral. I also know the guy that dug the 34 foot vertical shaft, and has some VERY interesting stories about the place.

2. Marius, I hate to tell you, but all your GE Pics and psychic consultations are wrong. The "Calendar Stone" was not from the Superstitions. It was from the San Tan Mountains, which are about 35 miles Southwest of the Superstitions. The Pima Tribe know exactly where the stone is. I won't say where it currently is (NOT at the Mormon Temple at Mesa), because that is someone else's research. The confusion came because it was from Hieroglyphic Canyon in the San Tan Mountains (not the Superstitions):

SanTanStoneCalendar.JPG

Mike

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this thread is a little old, but I have some updates for y'all:

1. Frank ain't going in that hole for a million dollars. There was a book about the Chevy Corvair called "Unsafe At Any Speed". A book about the 34 foot vertical shaft and horizontal adit would be titled "Unsafe At Any Depth!" The entire tunnel is dug out of hard packed sand, rocks, and boulders. Salvador only went to the bottom of the 34 foot shaft. He didn't make it to the spiral. I also know the guy that dug the 34 foot vertical shaft, and has some VERY interesting stories about the place.

2. Marius, I hate to tell you, but all your GE Pics and psychic consultations are wrong. The "Calendar Stone" was not from the Superstitions. It was from the San Tan Mountains, which are about 35 miles Southwest of the Superstitions. The Pima Tribe know exactly where the stone is. I won't say where it currently is (NOT at the Mormon Temple at Mesa), because that is someone else's research. The confusion came because it was from Hieroglyphic Canyon in the San Tan Mountains (not the Superstitions):

View attachment 2044476

Mike
Mike, I don't remember to wrote the calendar stone was found close to the Superstitions. I only stated the stone it's for a place in the Superstitions. Where the Aztecs would used to leave their markers, was only their decision behind a well done survey. Don't forget the markers for the Jesuit treasure ( horse and hearts ) were put just few miles east from the San Tan mountains, north from the Two Buttes on Gila River.
It's good to know the calendar stone was almost at the same latitude with the Jesuit's markers. This could lead to the conclusion that the Pimas have had a close connection to both surveys.

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, I don't remember to wrote the calendar stone was found close to the Superstitions. I only stated the stone it's for a place in the Superstitions. Where the Aztecs would used to leave their markers, was only their decision behind a well done survey. Don't forget the markers for the Jesuit treasure ( horse and hearts ) were put just few miles east from the San Tan mountains, north from the Two Buttes on Gila River.
It's good to know the calendar stone was almost at the same latitude with the Jesuit's markers. This could lead to the conclusion that the Pimas have had a close connection to both surveys.
Anyone do anything with this yet?
Or we just gonna talk about to forever?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone do anything with this yet?
Or we just gonna talk about to forever?
Like I wrote in the beginning of this thread, if there would been solid clues of treasure existence for the diggings aka " Spiral staircase mine " close to the Hieroglyphic Canyon, then somebody who could support the expenses, would dig the place and would take the treasure. But that place seems to be a fake lead by someone who wanted to deceive or a wrong pinpointing of an amateur dowser.
I would like to hear the story behind that diggings and what clues made them to start the workings. Maybe Mr. Greg Davis as the OP can shred little light upon it.

Tilemaster13

Greenie
Mar 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I wrote in the beginning of this thread, if there would been solid clues of treasure existence for the diggings aka " Spiral staircase mine " close to the Hieroglyphic Canyon, then somebody who could support the expenses, would dig the place and would take the treasure. But that place seems to be a fake lead by someone who wanted to deceive or a wrong pinpointing of an amateur dowser.
I would like to hear the story behind that diggings and what clues made them to start the workings. Maybe Mr. Greg Davis as the OP can shred little light upon it.
I'm still willing to go and poke around if anyone who has any knowledge of it wants to go with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread