OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am glad i never listen to you guys . to much talk and not enough brains .. ...

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lol see you can make all the jokes you want .. and that's just why i will go to grave knowing every one of you that go looking for the LDM don't have a sweet chance in hell of finding it ... its that well hidden . Waltz was not stupid ...yes i found the mine and i found the stone door but you guys have a good laugh i don't mind in fact i will be laughing at you the same way ... but i know where the mine is and you will never even come with in a mile of ..and you will never know it is 5 ft away .. lol ..lol hahahahaha now that's a great joke .. good luck hunting ... see ya .. so why did no one ever find the tailing pile ...LOL maybe you just don't know as much as you think you do ... ? do the math fools ...lol i am sorry you don't have the IQ to look beyond what your told ...lol hand feed livestock ...
This is hilarious......you never fail to entertain, :laughing7:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just need to know the right words, and step aside.

literature-ali_baba-sesames-cave-fairytale-fairy_tale-icrn112_low.jpg

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you could have shot the lock on that door with that shot gun you found.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman lol see you can make all the jokes you want .. and that's just why i will go to grave knowing every one of you that go looking for the LDM don't have a sweet chance in hell of finding it ... its that well hidden . Waltz was not stupid ...yes i found the mine and i found the stone door but you guys have a good laugh i don't mind in fact i will be laughing at you the same way ... but i know where the mine is and you will never even come with in a mile of ..and you will never know it is 5 ft away .. lol ..lol hahahahaha now that's a great joke .. good luck hunting ... see ya .. so why did no one ever find the tailing pile ...LOL maybe you just don't know as much as you think you do ... ? do the math fools ...lol i am sorry you don't have the IQ to look beyond what your told ...lol hand feed livestock ...:[/QUOTE said:
This is hilarious......you never fail to entertain, :laughing7:

Typical Bowman......vain and arrogant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread