The stone maps and their concept

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Riley,

Nothing RG presented proves anything, Travis a con artist, No! Nothing found dug up or explained away by the mighty RG holds any water. Even the ending is never dealt with. So you and Frank must think highly of the Golden Jr Boy, Not to be mean about it, But you's Two Better Ask yourself who was trying to sell a Movie.

Your Wrongly supporting the Idiot over common Sense.

Take Care misguided ones,

Babymick1

Frank, Garry, Ryan, Wayne, Old, All have been closer to Travis's family and map stories than any of us. Travis a con? In the words of another famous stone map finder "That Depends" on what you believe. Travis's maps have evolved over a period of time as he made more. Mainly, I think Travis did it for the attention as he wanted badly to be part of the LDM legend like so many before him.

That new show Treasure Quest is searching for Jesuit Loot in Bolivia. If you listen to the waybill for the treasure it sounds just like the Molina Document. It even has San Ramon in it! I think we're starting to see a lot of fake maps come to light. The way that team is searching for it they're bound to find something with dynamite and heavy equipment. If we had resources like that and a government that allowed it things would be found. Just not with Travis's fake Maps. Frank has a copy of the possibly the original Map Travis used. If you're nice to him he might send you a copy.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only place in the mountains where the stone maps trail started was in the back of Travis's motel room where he carved them!
Real Maps? At this point there's only a few that have seen the parchment or skin maps the stone maps came from. Even those have no provenance. Like I said before the only true stone map ever found in the field is the one I found years ago and it looks nothing like the one Travis made. It does have an "18" on the front of it and a "47" on the back. Maybe Travis had seen another version on the stone map I found and used it for making his? I left my stone map where it stands in the middle of no where on that pile of rocks. I think I may go get it now after seeing it's the only real stone map in existence!

I could go bury it for a few years and fake a discovery of the utmost importance! Then I'll take pictures of the stone map on the bumper of my car claiming I found it with a map written on a dirty pair of "Depends" my dear old grand pappy left me after he died! I could change my name to "Riley Tumbling Son" and take video's of myself tumbling down a mountain with a stone map a crumbling as I go?

Either way, I'm sure my stone map leads to massive treasures of the southwest that many will die for in the hopes of solving the mystery of grandpa's dirty dungaree's treasure map. Many people will ask me where the stone map trail starts. I'll just tell them in a whisper calling them close so I can speak into their ear very faint and quietly: "That Depends"! It would sure compete with that new show on TV, whats it called? Oh, ya, that's it "Pooper's Treasure"! Or, another would be "Treasure Mess". Either way it has a certain smell to it don't you think?

Bill , is your theory and I respect it .
Only for you !:tongue3: . The real Trail is up on a steep and rocky mountainside . The Lugares are at about 12 feet apart each other . You can't miss the next from every one , but sometimes due the elevation and the large boulders , you should follow the route in the map to see it .

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
It is my understanding the photo of that map is the property of Joes brother. The last time I viewed it Jr had it. Joes brother is a friend. End of story. I personally have no interest in it or anything associated with Travis. I'm on the trail of other things on the other side of the mountain. If you have watched the videos it's not hard to figure out what.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can loan you my stone map if I don't leave it on the bumper and crumble it during take off?

I'd have to carve some fakes before I leave...seasons just starting for treasure...this stone map has no connection to Travis it starts where his fakes off.

I'll be working two areas this winter. One will be the site of the symbols I've shown to be real and the other will be close to the Supers but not in them.

One thing in common all these were gold mines of the Spaniards.

Good Luck

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

Your stone map hasn't any value afar from its first place . Is like the other stone maps . Find the first place to find what represent . Afar are only abstract carvings .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,
Your stone map hasn't any value afar from its first place . Is like the other stone maps . Find the first place to find what represent . Afar are only abstract carvings .

You're right my friend! And that's why I left it where it stands! The trail starts at that point where the map is at now. I can take myself or anyone else to that exact spot! I can give you a clue though. It's sits just a short distance off a very old, over grown with cactus, Spanish Carretera Cart Trail.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank, Garry, Ryan, Wayne, Old, All have been closer to Travis's family and map stories than any of us. Travis a con? In the words of another famous stone map finder "That Depends" on what you believe. Travis's maps have evolved over a period of time as he made more. Mainly, I think Travis did it for the attention as he wanted badly to be part of the LDM legend like so many before him.

That new show Treasure Quest is searching for Jesuit Loot in Bolivia. If you listen to the waybill for the treasure it sounds just like the Molina Document. It even has San Ramon in it! I think we're starting to see a lot of fake maps come to light. The way that team is searching for it they're bound to find something with dynamite and heavy equipment. If we had resources like that and a government that allowed it things would be found. Just not with Travis's fake Maps. Frank has a copy of the possibly the original Map Travis used. If you're nice to him he might send you a copy.

No, Frank has the bad Copy on paper made from the trail map, See Travis never had a show or profited from his Maps
Now Frank on the other hand did, Same as RG with a sweet twist, with a ever changing story after story,
Now I like Frank and don't really mind RG that much, but I'll call bullshit on both of them, for the record!

What they both got was made for one thing, Profit and a Show.

Not Travis ever.

Men are are judged by there actions, Not by others Words.

Babymick1

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Frank has the bad Copy on paper made from the trail map, See Travis never had a show or profited from his Maps
Now Frank on the other hand did, Same as RG with a sweet twist, with a ever changing story after story,
Now I like Frank and don't really mind RG that much, but I'll call bullshit on both of them, for the record!

What they both got was made for one thing, Profit and a Show.

Not Travis ever.

Men are are judged by there actions, Not by others Words.

Babymick1

Travis was worth over a million when he died. For someone that had a low paying job that's quite an accomplishment. I don't think Frank or RG are worth anywhere near those sums? The networks only pay a small token for doing a show. Maybe less than $500 for the entire season. I don't think anyone can say it's for a profit as most people lose more than that just taking off work to do a show. That one guy on the legends team actually lost his job and was broke by the end of the season. RG? I can't tell you if ever made any money from his stint in show biz. Probably not. I'm sure he had someone backing him for searching not for salary. Most backers won't pay you for doing the search just expenses and equipment. I know that Minelab isn't cheap.

To hire a GPR survey isn't cheap either. To find an empty hole is priceless!

If anything came out of the whole three years of research would be RG did enrich one man off the back of Travis. In order to ask that guy you'd have to call the Bahama's and ask for Blake!

The Legends Show was Fiction pure and simple to begin with. In that regard you could say it was Bullshit but everyone knew it.

RG's work only became BS when he attempted to cross over from being a debunker into the realm of Treasure Hunter. It's funny how that worked. The family didn't have any use for another "Treasure Hunter" but after he investigated Travis he became exactly what they hated! I guess they warmed up to a Travis inspired family taught Treasure Hunter? In the end all that Travis was looking for was the same as RG.

A Television Special!

Which as I said pays nothing at all worth doing.

What a waste!

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Travis was worth over a million when he died. For someone that had a low paying job that's quite an accomplishment. I don't think Frank or RG are worth anywhere near those sums? The networks only pay a small token for doing a show. Maybe less than $500 for the entire season. I don't think anyone can say it's for a profit as most people lose more than that just taking off work to do a show. That one guy on the legends team actually lost his job and was broke by the end of the season. RG? I can't tell you if ever made any money from his stint in show biz. Probably not. I'm sure he had someone backing him for searching not for salary. Most backers won't pay you for doing the search just expenses and equipment. I know that Minelab isn't cheap.

To hire a GPR survey isn't cheap either. To find an empty hole is priceless!

If anything came out of the whole three years of research would be RG did enrich one man off the back of Travis. In order to ask that guy you'd have to call the Bahama's and ask for Blake!

The Legends Show was Fiction pure and simple to begin with. In that regard you could say it was Bullshit but everyone knew it.

RG's work only became BS when he attempted to cross over from being a debunker into the realm of Treasure Hunter. It's funny how that worked. The family didn't have any use for another "Treasure Hunter" but after he investigated Travis he became exactly what they hated! I guess they warmed up to a Travis inspired family taught Treasure Hunter? In the end all that Travis was looking for was the same as RG.

A Television Special!

Which as I said pays nothing at all worth doing.

What a waste!

And who came up with Ohhhh Travis Wealth.
RG! Here how it works Riley. My grandfather owed 9 sections of good farm land in ND.
360 acres to a section x 9 = 3240 acres x .50 per acres, My grandfather was worth 1620.00 dollars.
Today he would be worth over 16 million.

So Travis was really worth,What 3 4 hundred bucks at the time of his passing,

So who blew the smoke in your appraisal.

Babymick1 My grandfather was not a rich man in his lifetime, His 9 children were well off.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right my friend! And that's why I left it where it stands! The trail starts at that point where the map is at now. I can take myself or anyone else to that exact spot! I can give you a clue though. It's sits just a short distance off a very old, over grown with cactus, Spanish Carretera Cart Trail.

To make a guess , your site is on the 1/5 northern part of the Camino Real .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And who came up with Ohhhh Travis Wealth.
RG! Here how it works Riley. My grandfather owed 9 sections of good farm land in ND.
360 acres to a section x 9 = 3240 acres x .50 per acres, My grandfather was worth 1620.00 dollars.
Today he would be worth over 16 million.

So Travis was really worth,What 3 4 hundred bucks at the time of his passing,

So who blew the smoke in your appraisal.

Babymick1 My grandfather was not a rich man in his lifetime, His 9 children were well off.

The Names Bill, Baby, Bill.

I take it you don't believe anything that Travis, Frank, RG, Wayne or the family say? That's OK there's been a lot of smoke going up many peoples asses so I don't blame you. I went after those maps myself for a while so I feel your frustration. Only believe what you can touch hold or see. That's my motto.

More power to ya Mick.

Show us what you found out.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
The Names Bill, Baby, Bill.

I take it you don't believe anything that Travis, Frank, RG, Wayne or the family say? That's OK there's been a lot of smoke going up many peoples asses so I don't blame you. I went after those maps myself for a while so I feel your frustration. Only believe what you can touch hold or see. That's my motto.

More power to ya Mick.

Show us what you found out.

All those Maps are Fake, With the exception of the Ruth Map, Which I already posted that Trail, The other one is the Julia Map. Which leads to a different place then Ruth's but does shadow the Priest Map of the Peralta Stones, yeah I know there fake right, but not so fast with that, The maps were never considered fake till now only because no one can figure them out.

Babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
All those Maps are Fake, With the exception of the Ruth Map, Which I already posted that Trail, The other one is the Julia Map. Which leads to a different place then Ruth's but does shadow the Priest Map of the Peralta Stones, yeah I know there fake right, but not so fast with that, The maps were never considered fake till now only because no one can figure them out.

Babymick1
those maps have been figured out a hundred times by a hundred different people

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'll can continue to believe that which ya'll choose to believe...Who knows???Maybe some day some one will get lucky enough and solve the darn stones...Who can say for certain???I myself am one of the hundred who has solved the dang stones...And who can say for certain IF I really have or haven't???

Ed T

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone probably has figured out the stones and they're not telling anyone here on T net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread