The stone maps and their concept

Lucky Baldwin

Nov 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And who came up with Ohhhh Travis Wealth.
RG! Here how it works Riley. My grandfather owed 9 sections of good farm land in ND.
360 acres to a section x 9 = 3240 acres x .50 per acres, My grandfather was worth 1620.00 dollars.
Today he would be worth over 16 million.

So Travis was really worth,What 3 4 hundred bucks at the time of his passing,

So who blew the smoke in your appraisal.

Babymick1 My grandfather was not a rich man in his lifetime, His 9 children were well off.

Your grandfather would be worth over 29 million today. A standard section is a square mile or 640 acres.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Someone probably has figured out the stones and they're not telling anyone here on T net.

Been plenty of hints dropped but nobody is, or they just don't want to connect the dots.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been plenty of hints dropped but nobody is, or they just don't want to connect the dots.
lol. The key is in my head, will release my book in 2047 , exactly 200 years from the date on the stone map. Live long and prosper. jk.

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've connected the dots and solved the stones it's easy I've done it many times over! I'm talking about my own stone map of course. It's more like connect the solar time schedule. That's the dots. Timing. What else did they have plenty of back then? Indian Maidens? Well...maybe....

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a difference between fake signs and accurate . Some people draw a sign somewhere and don't know the meaning , but just put it there because see it in a book or is a sign that has nothing to do with the treasure's sign code . A skilled treasure hunter knows if a sign is in the right place and what represents .
The mine from the post #55 which you have seen it the GE image , is the mine shaft ( marked by me in the rectangle ) which is depicted in Manuel Peralta map ( used in " Lust for gold movie ) bellow the " knob " mine ( marked by me in the circle ) and beside the number 7 .
These mines are not so close like the map shows , but also not too far apart . The sign which shows where is located the one from the other , is the hook sign above the bull's head near those mines in the map .

View attachment 1623465

Just to close this chapter , i want to add something about the " knob " mine from this map .
We know from different clues how close to the LDM and in the surrounding area , are at least one stone human face . What made me think about , was the odd fact that close to the " knob '' mine , there is a stone face too . Of course a stone face could be only in our imagination , but shadows and different stone shapes , sometimes seem to create a human face .

In the part of a bigger pic below , you can see the stone human face ( in the red oval ) on the side of the " knob " ( the yellow outline ). In the pic , the " knob " seems to be attached to the boulders in the background , but it isn't . There is a gap between them .

knob and face.jpg knob and face 2.jpg

Real pics for real mine .

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Travis were alive & reading this thread, he would be laughing his ass off!

Another argument to LMAO . There in the Supers , if you draw an imaginary line from a specific point in a specific direction at 45 degrees from a cardinal , on that line there are three rich gold mines at about the same distance each other . From two of them , you saw their ore in this forum .

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to close this chapter , i want to add something about the " knob " mine from this map .
We know from different clues how close to the LDM and in the surrounding area , are at least one stone human face . What made me think about , was the odd fact that close to the " knob '' mine , there is a stone face too . Of course a stone face could be only in our imagination , but shadows and different stone shapes , sometimes seem to create a human face .

In the part of a bigger pic below , you can see the stone human face ( in the red oval ) on the side of the " knob " ( the yellow outline ). In the pic , the " knob " seems to be attached to the boulders in the background , but it isn't . There is a gap between them .

View attachment 1627173 View attachment 1627174

Real pics for real mine .

Signs by themselves have no meaning unless they are stacked and complete a "Sentence" for a directional. IE: Royal Trail to the door is this way or this way to the royal door. Hearts plus and "x" or a cross give ingress and egress. The only thing right above a gold treasure or gold mine site would be a timed solar event.
To find that you have to know how to read the trail signs for walkers royal.
There are exceptions to this rule. All of these signs are stacked into one. What are your stacked signs saying in your pictures?

Peralta was here?

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signs by themselves have no meaning unless they are stacked and complete a "Sentence" for a directional. IE: Royal Trail to the door is this way or this way to the royal door. Hearts plus and "x" or a cross give ingress and egress. The only thing right above a gold treasure or gold mine site would be a timed solar event.
To find that you have to know how to read the trail signs for walkers royal.
There are exceptions to this rule. All of these signs are stacked into one. What are your stacked signs saying in your pictures?

Peralta was here?

The only signs there are some carvings on a boulder close to the mine which are related to a specific constellation .
If there were Peraltas ? Of course . The mine is depicted in a Manuel Peralta map .

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In addition to my previous post . The face is " looking " true north but is not related to to the constellation in the carvings . So , they " show " the north and the direction/trail for some other mines .
The " knob " is one ( the first ) of that three mines on the imaginary line . The next is about 0,8 mile afar .

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another version of the Santa Fe treasure , written by a Tnet member at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...ache-southwest-states-northern-mexico-18.html post #258 .

" Injunbro,

Depending on where you found the Spanish conquistadores items, that could prove to by extremely interesting from a historical point of view. There is a story that when Coronado made his expedition through the Southwest, some soldiers mutinied and left the main force to try and find gold by themselves. I might have some of the details mixed-up simply because it has been some time since I came across the legend and it concerned the AWOL chaps finding s decent gold site which they then mined, whilst tentatively trading with Apaches. It was said they accumulated a fair amount but before they could return to Mexico City, they were massacred by the Apache for something or other. I can't recall if it was in the Southwest or present-day northern Mexico...

From time to time, people would find relics, clothing, camp items even small amounts of secreted gold, that was said to have come from this 'lost' group of Spanish.

It was an interesting story.

IPUK

Lucky Baldwin

Nov 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another version of the Santa Fe treasure , written by a Tnet member at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...ache-southwest-states-northern-mexico-18.html post #258 .

" Injunbro,

Depending on where you found the Spanish conquistadores items, that could prove to by extremely interesting from a historical point of view. There is a story that when Coronado made his expedition through the Southwest, some soldiers mutinied and left the main force to try and find gold by themselves. I might have some of the details mixed-up simply because it has been some time since I came across the legend and it concerned the AWOL chaps finding s decent gold site which they then mined, whilst tentatively trading with Apaches. It was said they accumulated a fair amount but before they could return to Mexico City, they were massacred by the Apache for something or other. I can't recall if it was in the Southwest or present-day northern Mexico...

From time to time, people would find relics, clothing, camp items even small amounts of secreted gold, that was said to have come from this 'lost' group of Spanish.

It was an interesting story.

IPUK

It is an interesting story, but I think it's just that, a story.

In Coronado's day the Apache were buffalo hunters on the plains of eastern New Mexico and into the panhandle of Texas. The Comanche fought them for territory, but they were evenly matched and the Apache held their ground. This balance of power lasted for centuries until Coronado showed up. Somehow (lost, strayed or stolen) the Camanche got horses from Coronado's party. Not too long after that, Comanche war parties on horseback started attacking the Apache who were still on foot. This tipped the balance in the Comanche's favor. By the time the Apache had horses stolen from the Comanche and learned how to ride them in battle, so that they were able to defend themselves, the Comanche had driven them off the plains and into the mountains of southwestern New Mexico and southeastern Arizona. i would guess this was 30 to 50 years after Coronado.

So I don't think the Apache were in those hills in Coronado's day and therefore couldn't kill the AWOL soldiers. If the author of the tale made the indians Yavapai instead, the story would be more believable to me.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is an interesting story, but I think it's just that, a story.

In Coronado's day the Apache were buffalo hunters on the plains of eastern New Mexico and into the panhandle of Texas. The Comanche fought them for territory, but they were evenly matched and the Apache held their ground. This balance of power lasted for centuries until Coronado showed up. Somehow (lost, strayed or stolen) the Camanche got horses from Coronado's party. Not too long after that, Comanche war parties on horseback started attacking the Apache who were still on foot. This tipped the balance in the Comanche's favor. By the time the Apache had horses stolen from the Comanche and learned how to ride them in battle, so that they were able to defend themselves, the Comanche had driven them off the plains and into the mountains of southwestern New Mexico and southeastern Arizona. i would guess this was 30 to 50 years after Coronado.

So I don't think the Apache were in those hills in Coronado's day and therefore couldn't kill the AWOL soldiers. If the author of the tale made the indians Yavapai instead, the story would be more believable to me.

The story don't " tells " what trib of Native Indians were at the date the soldiers mutinied , but only at the end of their lives . I believe took some time for the soldiers to find the place and work the mines . Some tons of gold bars required many years of melting the ore in in the style they used then .
Also , I believe they weren't so " alone " and forgoten . The Crown mark on some bars and the Cross on another , shows they weren't lost " sheeps " .
Also , the fact Apaches knew about this cave of gold , shows they were the last trib which was present to that event .

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mutinied soldiers made tons of gold bars? How?

" Mutinied " would been Coronado's cover . There was a big gap in the archives on what Marco de Niza and Coronado did in that part of the country .

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sarge

A gift for your eyes . Almaty region Kazakstan

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one from the same region

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So , Morenci on Coronado trail .

No, but, good guess!
Cart trails exist all over Arizona at old mining sites with many along the Santa Cruz and Pedro Rivers all the way right up to the Superstitions. I think there was a Treasure story about a spring along a Carreta Cart trail near Arivaca AZ. The carts look just like the ones on Treasure Quest Snake Island and the Sacambaya treasure tunnel only horse drawn. Just like in the Peralta Stone Map. A hobby horse.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

The Horse from the stone maps it's a real landmark , which it's not completed by a single boulder , but from many boulders and the terrain which surrounding it . What make it unique and mysterious , is how it's not visible all day and every day , but at a specific time and weather characteristics .
I have three real pictures of the Horse taken at different dates and about from the same angle and distance , and it's visible only in one . In the other pics don't exist even some similarities .
You can make jokes with the Horse , and call it fake or a hobby , but the truth is different and is out there .

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread