The stone maps and their concept

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

The Horse from the stone maps it's a real landmark , which it's not completed by a single boulder , but from many boulders and the terrain which surrounding it . What make it unique and mysterious , is how it's not visible all day and every day , but at a specific time and weather characteristics .
I have three real pictures of the Horse taken at different dates and about from the same angle and distance , and it's visible only in one . In the other pics don't exist even some similarities .
You can make jokes with the Horse , and call it fake or a hobby , but the truth is different and is out there .

The "Tumbilson Transfunctioner"!

It's mystery is exceeded only by it's power!

I have photo's of a carved horse head at a Treasure site so I know the horse is a real solid symbol. Funny thing is the horse is actually the nose of a huge rock profile head monument with a master masons mustache on a mountain side carved like a skull.
Find one of those and you're on to something...

Something like a huge babe in a mini skirt from another planet!

Absurd-Ginger

Jun 3, 2015
Gilbert
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey guys, Ginger here, been a while so hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone has seen these drawings and if they have any thoughts or if anyone can debunk them. They where done supposedly by Travis Tumlinson. And where found in a storage container purchased by RG in Texas from the Tomlinson family along with a ton of letters and old maps. I worked, hiked and conversed with Ryan for a Few years and he shared quite a lot about what he believes. I don’t share all of his beliefs and was curious if anyone was able to disprove his claims about the origins of the stone maps.

FF084977-A066-4B86-8201-3453F89E05AD.jpeg

9032DF18-A9CE-479A-B115-92491598D690.jpeg

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, Ginger here, been a while so hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone has seen these drawings and if they have any thoughts or if anyone can debunk them. They where done supposedly by Travis Tumlinson. And where found in a storage container purchased by RG in Texas from the Tomlinson family along with a ton of letters and old maps. I worked, hiked and conversed with Ryan for a Few years and he shared quite a lot about what he believes. I don’t share all of his beliefs and was curious if anyone was able to disprove his claims about the origins of the stone maps.

View attachment 1639845

View attachment 1639841

A-G

Welcome to the topic . What the drawings show , are reproduction of the stone maps for easy managment in the fields and an attempt to decrypt them . IMO , nothing less and nothing more .
How the stone maps came in the possession of Travis Tumlinson , is written on the left down corner of the second drawing : " We wrote this down at the time as the area where the maps were found " .
What is written there disprove Ryan beliefs how the stone maps which are in the Museum were made by Travis .

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If it can be shown that the stone tablets map has a real solution and that the location of that solution has attributes both geological and historical which were not created by Tumlinson or any of his contemporaries, then the map must be considered to be authentic.
it makes no difference if travis carved stone maps as a boy or stray cats, the solution to the tablets map is the real proof.

Attachments

• 8BB4B03B-7CF0-4F72-8B96-D314773A4BAF.jpeg
    8BB4B03B-7CF0-4F72-8B96-D314773A4BAF.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 72

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If it can be shown that the stone tablets map has a real solution and that the location of that solution has attributes both geological and historical which were not created by Tumlinson or any of his contemporaries, then the map must be considered to be authentic.
it makes no difference if travis carved stone maps as a boy or stray cats, the solution to the tablets map is the real proof.
there is only one way to prove if those silly stone maps lead to treasure or a mine

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the same Blake from the Llanganati treasure story ? :BangHead:
Reminds me of the Smiths in the " Matrix " movie .

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the same Blake from the Llanganati treasure story ? :BangHead:
Reminds me of the Smiths in the " Matrix " movie .

BTW , I have the captain Blake's map of his worth trip in Llanganates .

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a little food for thought for all of you who may be interested... Unctuous oil??? lol... I found this very interesting today...hehehe

Some of you may wonder what it is all about...Happy hunting...You may be surprised at what you may discover...hahaha

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1639845

View attachment 1639841

Why would anyone think Travis created the stones. Clearly if these papers were his why would be point out the mistakes he made... IE:spelling Common sense says he was trying to figure it out which he wouldn't do if he made them on purpose.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Why would anyone think Travis created the stones. Clearly if these papers were his why would be point out the mistakes he made... IE:spelling Common sense says he was trying to figure it out which he wouldn't do if he made them on purpose.
news flash: ..EVERYONE THINKS TRAVIS CREATED THE STONE MAPS:headbang:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a link to what I came across yesterday... https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Alchemical-symbols-1775.jpg ...For those of you who do not like to do the research...

I wonder IF Travis knew anything about alchemy???Who knows???Any who...I don't think that he carved the stones...Just my two cents...IF you have been to the site that I believe to be the one depicted in the stones you too would be a believer in them...

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread