OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
And here is the topper as S.D. pointed out in an earlier post....

View attachment 1025078 laurel in the center of the circle.

The Meaning of the Laurel

When the masses read what was done it looks like this.

" The memorial, designed and executed by Rudulph Evans, included statues of J. Sterling Morton and a wood nymph holding a sapling in her left hand. It was dedicated by former President Grover Cleveland, who stayed at Arbor Lodge.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"L.C. look at this, I believe the statue of Daphne may be of more importants. On here head and the name associated with her is Laurel. A wreath of Laurel is placed on the head of a Victor. It is a sign of victory a sign both Greek and Roman. Daphne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia She was a nymph that was chased by the Greek God's. Stop and think for a bit. The two together will be of great importance.

S.D.

The victor was the O.A.K. and it carried on from sometime around 1902 -1905 as another organized secret society that also became the most powerful syndicated lobbyist (foreign and domestic) within the United States. That society was formed from the elite offspring of those concerned. It has been about money since then. The old society veterans and copperheads passed away and passed on what they had gained to their sons and daughters. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The victor was the O.A.K. and it carried on from sometime around 1902 -1905 as another organized secret society that also became the most powerful syndicated lobbyist (foreign and domestic) within the United States. That society was formed from the elite offspring of those concerned. It has been about money since then. The old society veterans and copperheads passed away and passed on what they had gained to their sons and daughters. :icon_thumright:

The Victor was not the O.A.K. I was mistaken. It was another secret society that several of the members I was looking at during that time belonged to which had a group of them that had Confederate ties before during and after the Civil War. What I believe they were, was the beginning that led to the formation of the ground floor of the Illuminati in early 1901. It became a powerful syndicate made up of monopolists and inside traders that generated tons of wealth beginning in the Gilded Era using K.G.C. funds that made it up NORTH out of Richmond. These men had been together in other societies and U.S. government legislation that included I.O.O.F., Freemasons, Knights of the Golden Circle, and the Order of American Knights. I will go into this deeper at some point in the future when the recovery of what they left buried for a future gener is complete.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions