Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"Tree Stump"...? WHERE is that WISE Tree Stump...?

Rebel, do you have any experience with weapons?

Do you throw away the magazine when it's used up?

She thinks that a magazine IS THE BULLETS, not that it HOLDS THE BULLETS.

Read her statement again.

Kinda like thinking the pez dispenser needs to be thrown away once you eat the candy. She probably isn't intelligent enough to know you can fill it again with another pack.

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's easy to see who owns stashes of guns on here and who doesn't.
Obama will save us all.
I will melt all your guns down and build homes and shelters for everyone.
:censored:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's easy to see who owns stashes of guns on here and who doesn't.
Obama will save us all.
I will melt all your guns down and build homes and shelters for everyone.
:censored:

Am I a racist for asking why he cares ? Lynk,, just go yell Cracker out your own door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last warning on the racist remarks..........

Last edited:

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OF COURSE TNET.
This crayon is white, no it's tan you racist.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Link, don't push it......

H

Holly_squirrel

Rebel - KGC said:
SO! You know MORE about guns than she. How old is YOUR son...?

Is that you Mr. Huth? Why, I haven't seen you since I was six years old, and you called the cops on me for walking on your lawn!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Kinda like thinking the pez dispenser needs to be thrown away once you eat the candy. She probably isn't intelligent enough to know you can fill it again with another pack.

Yes, "Chad"... I DO have "experience with weapons". Part of my job was to have Sub-Nose 38, firearms range training (including Ar-15), & a weapon permit... any more questions...?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

DUNNO...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Is that you Mr. Huth? Why, I haven't seen you since I was six years old, and you called the cops on me for walking on your lawn!

Could have been worse. Could have shot you dead for it like they do in Texas! :)

Reb'...you REALLY didn't know Tnet owner was "pro-gun"? Lol. The amount of secrecy on just who bought it from Marc leads me to think maybe Ronnie Barrett or Mr La Pierre? Thinking of running a sweepstake about it. :p

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes, "Chad"... I DO have "experience with weapons". Part of my job was to have Sub-Nose 38, firearms range training (including Ar-15), & a weapon permit... any more questions...?

So, by way of the lady's logic, you throw the whole gun away when you have fired all the bullets in it? Or maybe when you have emptied your clip on your ar-15 you throw it away? That is her logic. So, how much does she know . . .

MEANING...?

"If you can't run with the BIG DOGS, stay on the porch!"

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Could have been worse. Could have shot you dead for it like they do in Texas! :)

Dano, you know that isn't true and is inflammatory. Please restate in a reasonable manner.

Reb'...you REALLY didn't know Tnet owner was "pro-gun"? Lol. The amount of secrecy on just who bought it from Marc leads me to think maybe Ronnie Barrett or Mr La Pierre? Thinking of running a sweepstake about it. :p

So, how much money you willing to give away?

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Given how ultra prickly they are about certain gun lobbying organizations you might be right?

H

Holly_squirrel

Dano Sverige said:

That was a true story too.... Here I was when my criminal history began..

image-3274938359.jpg

( I'm the intimidating one in tbe pink jumper) Imagine cops coming to your door, cause somebody called tbe cops on That... Lmao...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Dano, you know that isn't true and is inflammatory. Please restate in a reasonable manner.

"
Joe Horn: "I've got a shotgun; you want me to stop him?"
Dispatcher: "Nope. Don't do that. Ain't no property worth shooting somebody over, OK?"
Joe Horn: "Hurry up, man, catch these guys, will you? Because I ain't gonna let them go. I'm gonna kill him."
Dispatcher: "OK, stay in the house."
Joe Horn: "They're getting away!"
Dispatcher: "That's alright."
Joe Horn: (Shouts to suspects) "Move, you're dead."

Three gunshots can be heard on the tape. Both suspects were shot in the back and were pronounced dead at the scene."

Joe Horn, who killed two burglars on his front lawn.

Untrue? = nope!
Inflammatory? = Seems to be, considering he got away with double murder - yes!

So, how much money you willing to give away?

Said i was thinking of running one..not betting on it. Gambling is for mugs! :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

LOL! I really, really, REALLY didn't know... it explains EVERYTHING!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions