thing partners

OroGrande

Apr 1, 2007
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Re: th'ing partners

Hi THer - I'm in Alamogordo. If your ever down this way give me a shout, or pm me. HH Orogrande

Atze

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2008
Alamogordo New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4

Hi Guys
My name is Sven Im from Alamogordo too.
I own the Hobby Shop Microracers24 on 10 th Street also sell MD's Garrett and Fisher , mail me or stop by sometime so we can go haunting.

OroGrande

Apr 1, 2007
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

Atze said:
Hi Guys
My name is Sven Im from Alamogordo too.
I own the Hobby Shop Microracers24 on 10 th Street also sell MD's Garrett and Fisher , mail me or stop by sometime so we can go haunting. I'll stop by and say hello soon. Thanks, Oro

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.

Can any of you guys or gals steer me to someone in the Santa Fe area. I'll be going out at the end of May, I want to try some nugget hunting in that area. Joe

Trashpicker

Greenie
Feb 20, 2008
NM
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS, Explorer II with X-1 Probe ,Minelab Eureka Gold

Hey treasurehunter505...
I spend a lot of time at Conchas Lake. I would like to hook up and detect around Tucumcari if your schedule allows. I live near Albuq. but MD all over the state. I prefer relic hunting to parks but will hunt a park if thats all there is....
I am still gainfully employed, so weekend are the only time I can get out.

as for Joe(USA)
I live south of Santa Fe and I belong to a couple of gold clubs in the area. I want to tell you, this area is not know for nuggets. Placer gold is about all that is around. if you really want nuggets, you need to go to central Ariz. check out the Blackhorse mining co. website.... Later, Trashpicker

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.

Trashpicker,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am sort of locked into the Santa Fe area,because that's where I will be staying. Could you give me the contact info on the prospecting and detecting clubs down where you are? PM me if you like. Joe

grandfather

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2008

treasurehunter505. I`m also a fulltimer an travel all over, spent the winter on 07-08 in Elephant Butte, prospected the caballos, a buddie an I have 3 claims there, don`t let anyone tell you there isn`t nuggets an flower gold there, also prospect in az. will back in nm this winter. will spend time there an also in the Oatman area of az. would like to meet an talk sometime. :thumbsup:

ifitshistory

Greenie
Oct 27, 2005

I live in North Carolina and will be in Albuquerque week of Oct. 6th, 2008. Would like to hunt civil war and indian relics, fossils, etc. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We may be in Ruidoso the week of Dec 21-26, I was wondering if anyone was in the area, or if you can point me in the general direction of where to go.

brayc1

Nov 18, 2009

I am new to Las Cruces. Have a White's DFX detector and time on the wekends if anyone needs a metal detecting partner.

nmtha

Nov 29, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer II, and ace 250

new club here in albuquerque!!!! no politics, just go out and have fun!!!! we are meeting dec 5th at 4601 juan tabo NE 9:00 am this will be ther first meeting to get established so bring your oppinions. we want it to be a member ran club. if interested visit our website. www.nmtreasurehunters.webs.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread