Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is unbelievable this might be my most precious relic yet. I didn’t have much time I went on my lunch break because I saw this stream that runs through my town and normally it’s got a lot of water in it but it hasn’t rained in a while and I saw some rocks so I went for it. I saw lotta broken glass, blue white shards and a lot of iron and then I pulled up this NOT A DING ON IT!!! How can one man be so lucky? The Lord is good

Attachments

• D4D6FF75-A2EB-4059-ACE9-B6F0DC8532A2.jpeg
    D4D6FF75-A2EB-4059-ACE9-B6F0DC8532A2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 474,042
  • 1D8F9DB1-D4BC-4ABA-AD46-EC602CA4A03D.jpeg
    1D8F9DB1-D4BC-4ABA-AD46-EC602CA4A03D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,408
  • C1C88572-9D72-4793-8F48-B64AACDEBFFC.jpeg
    C1C88572-9D72-4793-8F48-B64AACDEBFFC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,089
  • FBD9E28F-1D03-418D-B30B-553DBBF122C1.jpeg
    FBD9E28F-1D03-418D-B30B-553DBBF122C1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,125
  • 270A2B9C-FF54-4300-968C-C43ADC7D35FE.jpeg
    270A2B9C-FF54-4300-968C-C43ADC7D35FE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,434
Upvote 153
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First time in awhile I logged into T-net truth and the very first posting I see is of you with another fantastic find. Congratulations old buddy. Also so very sad to hear about the queen. Don
I appreciate that Don I’ll miss her till my last breath on the greatest country ever saw to heaven and then after my last breath my first new breath will be with her. It was such a great relic find it still amazes me where are you been? Hope everything’s OK are you doing all right?

Tasmorn

Jun 9, 2013
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is unbelievable this might be my most precious relic yet. I didn’t have much time I went on my lunch break because I saw this stream that runs through my town and normally it’s got a lot of water in it but it hasn’t rained in a while and I saw some rocks so I went for it. I saw lotta broken glass, blue white shards and a lot of iron and then I pulled up this NOT A DING ON IT!!! How can one man be so lucky? The Lord is good
Wow Wow Wow great find! Hey I live in Laplace so maybe we could get together for a hunt Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
L
Wow Wow Wow great find! Hey I live in Laplace so maybe we could get together for a hunt Congrats!!!
LETS GO!!! Do you know anyone who has a plowed field? I’ve just always wanted to do that but if you know of a good spot that produces you’ll be happy you asked me to go with their guarantee we’ll have fun Tasmorn

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth, Great to see you not only posting, but Saving some fantastic CW History! Your right, this powder flask is in near perfect condition. It doesn't get any better than this. The Lord is indeed Good. Take Care and Congratulations to you on a Banner find sir. Well Done.
Hey devidog It’s all the blessings and I appreciate you saying those kind words I do work hard check out my button on what else and let me know what you think I think you’ll like it pretty crazy story too

King Canslaw

Nov 30, 2017
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dats a budee, the Lord is moss defily GOOD!!

ole miss rebel

Feb 22, 2013
North Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skirmish site nearby? Wonder what troop travelled through there? Colt manufactured for a revolver. Incredible recovery, congratulations!

Swamp Fox

Sep 22, 2019
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT Minelab Equinox 600 Garrett A T Pro Garrett A T Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome find

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Skirmish site nearby? Wonder what troop travelled through there? Colt manufactured for a revolver. Incredible recovery, congratulations!
No there was never a Squamish in my town it was just across the street from our oldest church which was an 1819

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m going to tell the truth but it literally kills me inside to have to say this but I was gonna go show a buddy and I’m not sure if I changed my mind or not but it is not in my truck and it’s not in my office I think I lost it. I’m in mourning bad. And I’m not trying to get any answers I’ve looked all over it is gone maybe one day I’ll be blessed that I’ll find it somewhere but I’m not old and I’m not senile and I don’t see it

Jose The Goon

Apr 1, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D, 6000Di, Eagle, & PI 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m going to tell the truth but it literally kills me inside to have to say this but I was gonna go show a buddy and I’m not sure if I changed my mind or not but it is not in my truck and it’s not in my office I think I lost it. I’m in mourning bad. And I’m not trying to get any answers I’ve looked all over it is gone maybe one day I’ll be blessed that I’ll find it somewhere but I’m not old and I’m not senile and I don’t see it
Truth, so sad to hear this, but keep the faith brother. I'm a bit old but not senile & I am always misplacing things. They eventually turn up.
Recently found a large Phillips-Head screw driver that I've been looking for since last Spring. Always looking for where I put my glasses, some times they are on top of something around the house or outside around the yard or cars. You have a lot on your mind & you might have laid it somewhere while you were distracted or not thinking of what you were going to do next.
I hope it turns up soon.
Not to be crude, but did you stop outside your house to take a leak before you got in your truck? I do it all the time to save from wasting water by flushing the toilet, and lay things on top of a wall or something nearby.
Godspeed & I hope you find it ASAP.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth, so sad to hear this, but keep the faith brother. I'm a bit old but not senile & I am always misplacing things. They eventually turn up.
Recently found a large Phillips-Head screw driver that I've been looking for since last Spring. Always looking for where I put my glasses, some times they are on top of something around the house or outside around the yard or cars. You have a lot on your mind & you might have laid it somewhere while you were distracted or not thinking of what you were going to do next.
I hope it turns up soon.
Not to be crude, but did you stop outside your house to take a leak before you got in your truck? I do it all the time to save from wasting water by flushing the toilet, and lay things on top of a wall or something nearby.
Godspeed & I hope you find it ASAP.
My son found it in the sofa cushions!!!!! Thank you Lord 🙏🏻

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen !!!!!!!!!!!
JOSE I was thinking about it earlier throughout the day I’ve been doing it ever sinceI thought it was gone and then my son had to tell me at about 6 PM when he got home from work I like the died I feel like 1 million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaxthri

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
W-O-W!!
Congrats on the find and the well deserved banner!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread