This "Knights Templar" artifact found is interesting...

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A pretty hefty asking price for something which is iffy at best....could have been made by a stone mason during colonial times for all we know.

Regards + HH

Bill

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He would have had a lot more if he would have used it for the sign of the treasure it was leading too. Crap that is just a small nickel compared to what awaited him

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
cache finder

cache finder

Dec 23, 2015
SF Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He would have had a lot more if he would have used it for the sign of the treasure it was leading too. Crap that is just a small nickel compared to what awaited him

I agree! That treasure that it's linked to is probably the richest treasure in the world...bigger than atlantis, El Dorado and the atochia.....

OP
OP
cache finder

cache finder

Dec 23, 2015
SF Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, way too much for not knowing anything about it. I still think it marks a treasure spot.

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the treasure of the knight of templars is some where in france in a vault ,the vault is owned by the bourbon royal family ,so the bourbon royal family is hiding the true treasure of the knught of templlars trough the years in the secret vault in france thats what my grandfather said to me when he was still alive and also said by khalifa the angel oracle of my grandfather the angel told my grandfather the location of the secret vault of the bourbon royal family and also said by the angel the contains of the treasure of the knight of the templars ,are golden statue of ramases the great ,and many manuscript of ancient egyptians of pharaoh, and some treasure of israelites,and also treasure of constantinople and golden artifacts of pharaohs of egypt, also the famous book of the dead of the ancient egyptians this true story told to me by my grandfather when he was still alive and many treasure of the pharaohs of egyptian location told by my grandfather about the others tombs that was already open have curse tombs but my grandfather already take the curse out of those tombs by his oracle khalifa and khalifa also told many things to my grand father about the secrets of the pharaohs then he past it down to me ,the greatest finds of the century like the treasure of khufu ,the treasure of ahmed shah that is 6trillionUSD thats worth today

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from OAK ISLAND over to our newly formed FORUM > TREASURE HUNTING > TREASURE LEGENDS > THE KNIGHT'S TEMPLAR.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions