Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This really is disgraceful...

Rare Fine Museum Quality Serrated Louisiana Friley Point Insight COA Arrowheads

CF7DADD6-466F-47C8-AAA2-DFA3E5D49050.png
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Fine-Museum-Quality-Serrated-Louisiana-Friley-Point-Insight-COA-Arrowheads-/224419907911?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

rotflmfao@Insight COA’s

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone else on here seen one like this?

Yes but not quite that serrated. They are generally paper thin though and that one is pretty thick. I have dug a bunch of frileys. Everything about it looks right except it's more serrated than I like and thicker.

Last edited:

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
People, IMO, get fixated on blueprint designs where points are concerned to the point where they're mistakenly rejecting legitimate ones. If you want an example, recall various discussions of fluted points called repros because some element of their makeup doesn't correspond with the "correct" "way they did it." Then look up Gary Fogelman's books on the fluted points of Pennsylvania and see if you can enlarge the cover photo enough to be useful. Or go to the Paleoamerican Odyssey thread on the other site, where I think his big frame of them is pictured. A lot of them look like merit badge projects, but no doubt they're real -- just not cherry-picked for beauty and type-conformation.

FWIW

OP
OP
Relicgrubber

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got to be kidding me. I think you must have dementia. Don’t get me started on Insight COA’s. Rotflmfao!

I don’t have enough fingers and toes to count how many Insight authentications have been rejected by the likes of D.Rogers and others.

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
You got to be kidding me. I think you must have dementia. Don’t get me started on Insight COA’s. Rotflmfao!

I don’t have enough fingers and toes to count how many Insight authentications have been rejected by the likes of D.Rogers and others.

Scoffing, mockery and attempted put-downs are not the currency I deal in. Each to his own.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relicgrubber, please post by the rules, no mocking or insulting. Members can disagree but insults and mocking members violates our rules......Thanks.

OP
OP
Relicgrubber

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He should probably send it to “Insight” and get a COA on it. It would probably have a better chance at being sold...lol

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you ever need a good laugh just look at what else that guy has for sale

and he has 100% feedback rating. I've noticed that alot of the sellers that sell stuff like this and obvious reproductions have great or decent feedback.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread