Thomas Penfield

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other

infidelsaint

May 29, 2010
Thomas Penfield sparked my interest in TH'ing decades ago - in the 60's. I still have his book - falling apart :)

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
For anyone wondering if there is anything to these old stories/legends, all one has to do is called reverse engineering. We are currently getting our books in museum gift shops which should tell you there is something to them. Penfield and Terry put out briefs, seek the whole story and be surprised. We are up to 18 books published with another two soon to be released.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Quoting a long ago post: Well, a serious treasure hunter would also be a newspaper clipper. Karl von Mueller wrote many books and wrote the bulk of National Prospector's Gazette, but he was also a serious treasure hunter. In fact, Dean Miller (aka Karl von Mueller, et al) was undoubtedly the foremost cache hunter/finder in the country in the 20th century.
I am currently reading the new NPG volumes 1 and 2 and enjoying them also. The one with book reviews is a source of treasure leads. The reviews are by Karl and he tells what he thinks of the various books.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions