❎ SOLD THREE DETECTORS: VAQUERO / TIGER SHARK / SAND SHARK!!

hunterray2002

Jan 15, 2011
Pa. Fl.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Whites, Detectorpro, Fisher, Garrett.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'll give you my mint excal for the sand shark and vaquero

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

darkwaterdivr

Greenie
Nov 13, 2014
Heart of Dixie
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Sand Shark, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to give a shout out to Terry and say thank you for the smooth transaction. He was responsive to all of my questions and very easy to deal with. The detector arrived in excellent condition, and he shipped it promptly upon receipt of the payment. Thanks again Terry!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Darkwaterdivr! I hope the Sand Shark gives you as much pleasure, and treasure, as it did for me! :occasion14:

Still have the Tiger Shark and a Vaquero for sale folks! :hello:

JD Trout

Jun 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry... Do you still have those Tesoro's? I'm mostly interested in the Tiger. I maybe interested in both the Tiger and the Sand but I didn't see a price listed for the Sand. Throw me a price on both or a price for just the Sand. That is if you are now outs the dog house and have changed your mind on the sale.

JD Trout

Jun 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry... Just saw the thread update. :P I'm still interested in the Tiger though.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SOLD! - Thank You.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you lost your shirt in April and finally got your machines all sold end of June. Are you oficially out of the doghouse now??

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So you lost your shirt in April and finally got your machines all sold end of June. Are you oficially out of the doghouse now??

Well, let's just say my short chain has a few new links in it :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions