Time To Reflect On Things

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us reflect a bit;

The Beale Papers, the entire premise being that they are possibly accurate to some degree and that true messages are possibly contained in the remaining two unsolved ciphers.

Claims of solution...so how is it that none of these claims of solution can confirm what is said to be contained in the two unsolved ciphers? Why are these claims of accurate solutions still looking for the very answers said to be contained in those remaining unsolved ciphers? Very obviously something is greatly amiss here. With all of these various claims of accurate solution then why are there no more supported facts/answers in this mystery then there were right from the very beginning?

There is no treasure. There are no knew names that can be directly connected to the narration or the events detailed in that narration. And, even today, nobody can clearly identify Thomas J. Beale or any of his associates. Why is this if any of those claims of solutions are even remotely accurate? Why, as a matter of very curious note, are all of these claims of accurate solution still working on those solutions and those remedies?

Folks this is what I have meant when I have said, “at this juncture you either have it or you don't.” If someone actually had accurate cipher solutions then all of the above conditions wouldn't still be hanging in the balance. All of the above are the true tell-tells as this mystery stands today, still clearly unsolved and without any accurate cipher solutions.

Sometimes the pill is hard to swallow but sometimes that bad tasting medicine is good for you. :thumbsup:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The only thing the Beale story is missing is fairies and leprechauns. Use the common sense God gave you. Take the story point-by-point. It has NEVER made sense, and was probably concocted to cover up a robbery or burglary. :skullflag:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What? Are you saying a third ( first) cipher was solved correctly?
Must mean something then.
( That' s about all I got for a reply... though as with many other periods ,history of what was going on during the era is interesting.)

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Let us reflect a bit;

The Beale Papers, the entire premise being that they are possibly accurate to some degree and that true messages are possibly contained in the remaining two unsolved ciphers.

Claims of solution...so how is it that none of these claims of solution can confirm what is said to be contained in the two unsolved ciphers? Why are these claims of accurate solutions still looking for the very answers said to be contained in those remaining unsolved ciphers? Very obviously something is greatly amiss here. With all of these various claims of accurate solution then why are there no more supported facts/answers in this mystery then there were right from the very beginning?

There is no treasure. There are no knew names that can be directly connected to the narration or the events detailed in that narration. And, even today, nobody can clearly identify Thomas J. Beale or any of his associates. Why is this if any of those claims of solutions are even remotely accurate? Why, as a matter of very curious note, are all of these claims of accurate solution still working on those solutions and those remedies?

Folks this is what I have meant when I have said, “at this juncture you either have it or you don't.” If someone actually had accurate cipher solutions then all of the above conditions wouldn't still be hanging in the balance. All of the above are the true tell-tells as this mystery stands today, still clearly unsolved and without any accurate cipher solutions.

Sometimes the pill is hard to swallow but sometimes that bad tasting medicine is good for you. :thumbsup:

Sometimes the pill is hard to swallow but sometimes that bad tasting medicine is good for you . Once the decoding is released as the true decoding I think you may find the meds easier to take .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The only thing the Beale story is missing is fairies and leprechauns. Use the common sense God gave you. Take the story point-by-point. It has NEVER made sense, and was probably concocted to cover up a robbery or burglary. :skullflag:

I really can't say much about the story line . I have only decoded the ciphers . I don't work with the word PROBABLY that much too political .

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes the pill is hard to swallow but sometimes that bad tasting medicine is good for you . Once the decoding is released as the true decoding I think you may find the meds easier to take .

Just keep doing the same things you've been attempting the same way you've always done them.....and I have absolutely no chance of ever having to take those meds...:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread