TNET Giveaway - Merry Christmas

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a few of the new FLOWPANS[emoji769] that were first run and have the bottom bolt holes on the sides, not the ends.
(We changed that just to make mat fitting easier on our production end.)
Figured I'd grab 5 of them and do a Christmas Giveaway here.
I have to say... out of ALL the products we've developed over the past many years, I think this one is the
most FUN to use and for the size... moves a ton of dirt. If you'd like to read more about it... see
the website >>>> Flow Pan | The Gold Pan with Flow

Simple rules...
1- Just reply to this post... "I'm In"

2- Please only reply once. (FYI Anyone joining under multiple names to increase chance to win violates TN rules and will earn long timeout or ban. TreasureNet mods)

3- Open to all in the US and Canada.

On Christmas day... we'll use a random number generator to pick the winners.
(This post will not count as part of that.)
I will post the NUMBERS but won't be able to count through the list that day just FYI.

flowpancompare.jpg

undersidepan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions