pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
To all the east coast members and their families, hope you all are ok.
As the wrath of Hurricane Fiona is upon you all.
Shelter down be safe and hope all damage will be minimum and short lived.

Some waves along Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore could build to be more than 10 metres, with waves along southern Newfoundland Saturday morning reaching higher heights.

"Waves over eastern portions of the Gulf of St. Lawrence and Cabot Strait could be higher than 12 metres," Environment Canada said.

In a tweet, Environment and Climate Change Canada said the highest wind gust reported in Nova Scotia has been 179 km/h in Arisaig, north of Antigonish on Nova Scotia's coast.

As of 6:55 a.m., more than 410,000 Nova Scotia Power customers were without power. The company says it has more than 525,000 customers.

P.E.I.'s Maritime Electric said more than 82,000 out of a possible 86,000 customers were without power.

N.B. Power was reporting more than 45,000 outages,

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far its a "bullseye" on my area...

085539_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So far its a "bullseye" on my area...

View attachment 2047838
It's slowly tracking west a degree or so, but will it continue for the next 4 days?
You're well overdue for a bullseye hit ARC
Prepare for the worse-hope for the best
Be safe
Get while the getting is good, makes no sense looking at tail lights in an interstate traffic jam.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
To all the east coast members and their families, hope you all are ok.
As the wrath of Hurricane Fiona is upon you all.
Shelter down be safe and hope all damage will be minimum and short lived.

Some waves along Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore could build to be more than 10 metres, with waves along southern Newfoundland Saturday morning reaching higher heights.

"Waves over eastern portions of the Gulf of St. Lawrence and Cabot Strait could be higher than 12 metres," Environment Canada said.

In a tweet, Environment and Climate Change Canada said the highest wind gust reported in Nova Scotia has been 179 km/h in Arisaig, north of Antigonish on Nova Scotia's coast.

As of 6:55 a.m., more than 410,000 Nova Scotia Power customers were without power. The company says it has more than 525,000 customers.

P.E.I.'s Maritime Electric said more than 82,000 out of a possible 86,000 customers were without power.

N.B. Power was reporting more than 45,000 outages,
IMG_20220924_094304.gif

Wear yer rubbers!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I can only think of Leslie of Nova Scotia. I don’t know who else may be dealing with that mess. Prayers for all dealing with Fiona. I heard it brought snow.

Prayers for you all in the path of Ian.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck Village... hope you are prepping hard.
I hope to do as good as the Egmont Key lighthouse keeper who put his family in a small boat, tied it off to a tall cabbage palm on the highest spot on the island that ended up floating as high as the palms still lashed to the trunk until water level as subsided.....that was in 1848, they were much tougher than we today

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope to do as good as the Egmont Key lighthouse keeper who put his family in a small boat, tied it off to a tall cabbage palm on the highest spot on the island that ended up floating as high as the palms still lashed to the trunk until water level as subsided.....that was in 1848, they were much tougher than we today
Been there done that... only it was Rum i put in the boat.

:P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread