Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks almost Aztec to me.
Or perhaps Hindu. Several cultures characters nearly the same. Odd how they are much alike thousands of miles and years apart. Or maybe it is like the characters/writing found on the beams of the supposedly crashed spaceship at Roswell.

Upvote 4

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I sure don’t Gare
A lot of big time fACTORIES THat make metal products now have them Maybe you could ask AROUND IN YOUR AREA

Upvote 3

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I say Native American or South American designs I don't think it was probably made there, it is just the motif, It looks machine made I don't think it is any older than probably around the art deco period of time. But that is just my opinion. I still think it is an awesome piece,

Last edited:
Upvote 6

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the same place as Back-of-the-boat. The motif reminds me of something South American or maybe Navajo,not that it was made by either one. I,ve seen similar designs on Tony Hillerman,s books about the Navajo. I still find it very cool,would love to find one myself.Kinda reminds of Maori or Australian indigenous stuff too.

Upvote 5
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I say Native American or South American designs I don't think it was probably made there, it is just the motif, It looks machine made I don't think it is any older than probably around the art deco priod of time. But that is just my opinion. I still think it is an awesome piece,
I’m actually wearing it lol
I am in the same place as Back-of-the-boat. The motif reminds me of something South American or maybe Navajo,not that it was made by either one. I,ve seen similar designs on Tony Hillerman,s books about the Navajo. I still find it very cool,would love to find one myself.Kinda reminds of Maori or Australian indigenous stuff too.
Yeah old or not I like it and I’m telling you I’m wearing it right now I didn’t remember having an alarm last night went to sleep woke up a little feel like it was on me. But I got to tell the truth nobody else is rocking it except me lol

Upvote 6
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes. Possibly. We have space aliens from the planet Moronasses running our government so maybe one of them dropped it.
Amen to that!!! Nobody scared of us right now they laugh at that potato head

Upvote 7

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread