2.1 MB · Views: 245

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Yes. Possibly. We have space aliens from the planet Moronasses running our government so maybe one of them dropped it.
Infiltrated here too.
I went to the hospital for a scan, I could enter and go straight in if I have the Green Tick Vax passport on my phone. If not you have to take a RA test, wait 15 minutes for the result then either come in or go home.
Its proven beyond doubt here that anyone can carry covid, vaxxed and unvaxxed, virtually no difference between the two. Anybody can have it and spread it. There's been numerous so called super spreader events here at places where you could only enter with the Green Tick passports.
The safest people entering our hospital are those taking the RA test.
Yet they are treating the Magic Green Tick as if they are invincible and zero chance of being a carrier!
I don't care if anyone has the vax or doesn't, its not my business.
It's a whole world of dumb right now.
Surely Aliens wouldn't be that dumb 🤔..... unless they have a hidden agenda. I think I watched too much Lost in Space as a kid.

Upvote 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Infiltrated here too.
I went to the hospital for a scan, I could enter and go straight in if I have the Green Tick Vax passport on my phone. If not you have to take a RA test, wait 15 minutes for the result then either come in or go home.
Its proven beyond doubt here that anyone can carry covid, vaxxed and unvaxxed, virtually no difference between the two. Anybody can have it and spread it. There's been numerous so called super spreader events here at places where you could only enter with the Green Tick passports.
Yet they are treating the Magic Green Tick as if they are invincible and zero chance of being a carrier!
Surely Aliens wouldn't be that dumb 🤔..... unless they have a hidden agenda. I think I watched too much Lost in Space as a kid.
I absolutely agree with you. Seriously, nobody could be as dumb as those people let on and make the stupid decisions they do. It all has to be a plan. I think it is intentional. And the reasons may be sinister. Or they are all just friggin morons.

Upvote 6
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Infiltrated here too.
I’m telling you the whole world is going to sh#t I’m glad I was born in the last of the great decades

Upvote 6
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I absolutely agree with you. Seriously, nobody could be as dumb as those people let on and make the stupid decisions they do. It all has to be a plan. I think it is intentional. And the reasons may be sinister. Or they are all just friggin morons.
I think it’s the latter of what you said I think everybody stealing as much as they can they broke tremendous amount of laws including the election and nothing ever happens to them. Nobody respects Biden and why would they Russia’s gonna do with Russia wants to do China’s gonna do with China wants to do while the Alpha President is away the mice will play. Trump was unpredictable and they didn’t want to take the chance on him doing what he said he’s going to do as a matter fact he didn’t even tell him he was going to do something he just did it. I remember when he said, “ Why would I let you know what I’m going to do you're Fake News.”

Gosh I miss him 🇺🇸

Upvote 6

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
@Truth @traveller777
Im now dumbfounded.
I had an email today just a couple of hrs ago from a really good friend here. Awesome prospector, known him for yrs, eclipses me.
This was basically it. Him and his wife have a friend who went the same day to the exact same hospital.
Let me say, I respect everyone here and I found this place looking for some info after I found my back was bad. I was happy to join here as I saw some good honest stuff above other places.
My mate said yesterday their friend visited as an unvaxxed...the way I was denied!
He never lies! Not in him.
Im a bit numb right now knowing those whom I have visited are being left alone to diminish and die alone with no friend by their side.
It's beyond sickening what is happening here. All I can do is pray for them.

Upvote 2

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Truth @traveller777
Im now dumbfounded.
I had an email today just a couple of hrs ago from a really good friend here. Awesome prospector, known him for yrs, eclipses me.
This was basically it. Him and his wife have a friend who went the same day to the exact same hospital.
Let me say, I respect everyone here and I found this place looking for some info after I found my back was bad. I was happy to join here as I saw some good honest stuff above other places.
My mate said yesterday their friend visited as an unvaxxed...the way I was denied!
He never lies! Not in him.
Im a bit numb right now knowing those whom I have visited are being left alone to diminish and die alone with no friend by their side.
It's beyond sickening what is happening here. All I can do is pray for them.
I may not be reading your post correctly, Chilli. A hospital there admits some unvaxed like your friend's friend, but turns some away?? You and some of your friends were turned away to suffer?

Upvote 4

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
I may not be reading your post correctly, Chilli. A hospital there admits some unvaxed like your friend's friend, but turns some away?? You and some of your friends were turned away to suffer?
Hi, if I go to visit my friends, who I met as a volunteer to visit nursing home people who have no family or friends (I used to visit people like that as a Red Cross volunteer who were alone in their homes. Our Govt actually not just cut but totally cut off us doing that here) so now, those who I was visiting as a volunteer we got cut off at the hospitals too. But I found a way around that and went as a "friend" and still visited them. I spent hours with them watching videos id take in, reading news papers to them, just being a friend to make them happy. Restrictions after restrictions, now they are totally alone the ones I visited. I have had Covid, im ok, I dont want the Vax.
Im happy to get RAT tested every time I go no problems. I recovered no probs from it in about 6 days. They want me to be Tripple vaxxed. It doesn't make sense when im a recovered 100% covid person, willing to get RAT tests. Yet those who are just Green Ticked can go in with no RAT.
Why am I a danger!?
Why are they letting these people live like this with no contact?
I feel coerced, im healthy other than my back. I get a cold and its lucky to last a few days! We since covid have boosted with Cordyceps extract, Glutothione, D, B12 everything that can increase our immunity.
Unhealthy grubs can go in with a Green Tick, we can't unless RA tested.
But. I do also have a benign tumour on my neck. Wont kill me but causes a lot of pain and some very weird feelings in my neck and face now n then, numbness and other things. Im not going to be seen about it, not my general DR she is wonderful and not happy about this at all, until im vaxxed. Why? RAT me, what's the issue!?
Its not health, its coercion and who knows what else!
Im really torn at times in regards to them at the hospital, I really am, but I also think about myself. I was never a self person till this Covid coercion ever. But i like to think im no dummy either.
Im hating what they are doing against all common and good sense.

Upvote 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, if I go to visit my friends, who I met as a volunteer to visit nursing home people who have no family or friends (I used to visit people like that as a Red Cross volunteer who were alone in their homes. Our Govt actually not just cut but totally cut off us doing that here) so now, those who I was visiting as a volunteer we got cut off at the hospitals too. But I found a way around that and went as a "friend" and still visited them. I spent hours with them watching videos id take in, reading news papers to them, just being a friend to make them happy. Restrictions after restrictions, now they are totally alone the ones I visited. I have had Covid, im ok, I dont want the Vax.
Im happy to get RAT tested every time I go no problems. I recovered no probs from it in about 6 days. They want me to be Tripple vaxxed. It doesn't make sense when im a recovered 100% covid person, willing to get RAT tests. Yet those who are just Green Ticked can go in with no RAT.
Why am I a danger!?
I feel coerced, im healthy other than my back. I get a cold and its lucky to last a few days! We since covid have boosted with Cordyceps extract, Glutothione, D, B12 everything that can increase our immunity.
But. I do also have a benign tumour on my neck. Wont kill me but causes a lot of pain and some very weird feelings in my neck and face now n then, numbness and other things. Im not going to be seen about it, not my general DR she is wonderful and not happy about this at all, until im vaxxed. Why? RAT me, what's the issue!?
Im really torn at times in regards to them at the hospital, I really am, but I also think about myself. I was never a self person till this Covid coercion ever. But i like to think im no dummy either.
I understand and totally agree. It not only makes no sense but is evil. That is a wonderful thing you do visiting the old. Well done, Chilli.

Upvote 5

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Although I’m not a stranger to this they referred me here I was concentrating on this nice button but everybody was concentrating on the bracelet has anybody seen this pattern before?
"Vintage" southwest themed copper cuff bracelet. These were popular in the 1970's.

Upvote 5
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why am I a danger!?
What I was in recovery I used to go feed the homeless it was a direct ingredient of my sobriety

Upvote 3
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As you might already know my Queen passed away with Covid and we were both on vaccinated until she got a good job that they mandated it and she was in the hospital two weeks later and she died a month later I still have not been vaccinated and I took care of her before we took her to the hospital. I would kiss her secretly thinking she’s going to have it on the have and we’re going to go through this together. I could drink swamp water and not get sick my immune system is very dirty I sure do miss my wife with all my heart ♥️

Upvote 2

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
As you might already know my Queen passed away with Covid and we were both on vaccinated until she got a good job that they mandated it and she was in the hospital two weeks later and she died a month later I still have not been vaccinated and I took care of her before we took her to the hospital. I would kiss her secretly thinking she’s going to have it on the have and we’re going to go through this together. I could drink swamp water and not get sick my immune system is very dirty I sure do miss my wife with all my heart ♥️
Im sorry to hear that mate, that would be devastating to go through. Very sorry again to hear that happened.

Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread