Todays Short Hunt:-)

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out for a couple hour hunt today. Nothing spectacular, but at least didnt get skunked.
Got a couple buttons, few old 12gauge head cases, 1917 wheatie,
octagon token: Dave McDonald 9th & main. Down stairs. There is other text but has been melted & cant read.
My favorite find: Green glass reflector
Part of pocket watch, a spigot of some sorts. Among some other relics & $1.24 in clad.
20220925_191943.jpg

Upvote 15

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a couple hour hunt today. Nothing spectacular, but at least didnt get skunked.
Got a couple buttons, few old 12gauge head cases, 1917 wheatie,
octagon token: Dave McDonald 9th & main. Down stairs. There is other text but has been melted & cant read.
My favorite find: Green glass reflector
Part of pocket watch, a spigot of some sorts. Among some other relics & $1.24 in clad. View attachment 2048059
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hunt for Fun

Feb 3, 2022
Nice! It's kind of like fishing. Even if what you catch aren't keepers, it's still fun because you caught something! That oval piece with the steps and the hole is intriguing. Have you gone to 9th & main to see what's there now?

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! It's kind of like fishing. Even if what you catch aren't keepers, it's still fun because you caught something! That oval piece with the steps and the hole is intriguing. Have you gone to 9th & main to see what's there now?
No I'm not sure what the token all says. Yeah the diamond thing with stair steps & hole in center is pretty cool, it's got some real fine engraved work around perimeter of it. Its shaped to fit curve of finger, so a possible old ring.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread