Token ID?

H

Holyfield

Thonolon-That Token looks like a arcade token. I found 8 of those in the same hole while detecting a local Middle School here in Mich. When I saw that Eagle on the front I thought I found something big. My coins are exactly like yours-except they do not say (For Replay Only). Ask some kid's in the neighborhood, they'll know what arcade they came from. At an Arcade you can get 5 of these for a buck. HappyHunt'in-Holyfield

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

Thonolan

Mar 20, 2003
Port Huron, MI
There's nothing in this town that currently uses this type of token- believe me, I've checked. I do believe that it is for some sort of arcade game, but someone else once told me that they were used for games of chance at local fairs. At any rate, I don't think they're currently in use (but I could be wrong).

Upvote 0

ricknaks

Jun 14, 2003
el dorado kansas
Detector(s) used
ace 250/fisher f5
just new and old tokins

hi everyone ,i live in kansas and i have found and seen these kind of tokins for years at local fairs,carnafals and even at the local malls

Upvote 0

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
I'll check, this looks very similar to a token that I have. I either got it from Gameworks, Jillians Bar, or from a parking garage. Give me a day or two to find it and I'll post it here. But it definitely looks familiar to me.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread