All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not the recipe my mom tried when I was a kid. 🤢
There,s a small town South of me that has a large population of Italians originally brought here to work farms.I dated a girl from there who,s Mom was a 2nd generation American and old time Italian cook.That woman could make a home made ketchup that you,d run 3 miles to get.Unfortunately her daughter didn,t inherit her ability so had to let her go!:icon_thumleft:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There,s a small town South of me that has a large population of Italians originally brought here to work farms.I dated a girl from there who,s Mom was a 2nd generation American and old time Italian cook.That woman could make a home made ketchup that you,d run 3 miles to get.Unfortunately her daughter didn,t inherit her ability so had to let her go!:icon_thumleft:
Does your wife know about this?

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have such a great way of putting your thoughts into words so so quickly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions