Too Many Years -So Little Time

cmart63

Aug 11, 2013
Hi Folks - I joined Treasure Net in 2013, so technically, I am not a new member; just a member who is 8 years older than he was when he first joined has not participated on the forum very much. This site, in and of itself, is a treasure. I have searched 'it' many times in the past. I am thankful to you all who faithfully and continuously posted your finds and your responses to others. Carl
(p.s. -I will post photos of my most recent and proud find on another thread -but I would greatly appreciate any input on this post.)

Attachments

• IronOwl.Oct2021.jpg
    IronOwl.Oct2021.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 35

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Folks - I joined Treasure Net in 2013, so technically, I am not a new member; just a member who is 8 years older than he was when he first joined has not participated on the forum very much. This site, in and of itself, is a treasure. I have searched 'it' many times in the past. I am thankful to you all who faithfully and continuously posted your finds and your responses to others. Carl
(p.s. -I will post photos of my most recent and proud find on another thread -but I would greatly appreciate any input on this post.)
Welcome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread