took out the pro today

tincansam

Jun 7, 2011
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: i'm very happy with the AT PRO !!!, took it to the beach found some change mostly played around with it

still have alot to learn, would help if i finish the book on it. then i took it to a park near the house and was gettin alot better

with pin pointing found some more change. :icon_thumleft: just cant say enough good things about it i was looking for

something different from my PI and i found it. i cant wait to master it ;D

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It is a great metal detector. Once you learn those sweet tones in Pro Mode and use the VDI numbers as a reference, you get a really high % probability of good targets verses junk.

Attachments

• at_pro_international_controls smaller pic.jpg
    at_pro_international_controls smaller pic.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 270
  • at_pro_international_controls smaller pic.jpg
    at_pro_international_controls smaller pic.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 268

MrPoptop

Jan 3, 2011
Cowlitz County, Washington
Detector(s) used
2 AT Pros and a BH Tracker 4
The less people that have them in my area the better!
But seriously I seem to not be able to not recommend them to certain types.
My buddies yes. and even old ladies believe it or not.
But really the fewer here the better.. is that petty?
LOL

Chocadog

Feb 3, 2010
Roanoke, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Minelab Safari, Garrett GTI2000, Garrett250
MrPoptop said:
The less people that have them in my area the better!
But seriously I seem to not be able to not recommend them to certain types.
My buddies yes. and even old ladies believe it or not.
But really the fewer here the better.. is that petty?
LOL

LOL, we must share the wealth :icon_thumleft:

B

Bev

Just finally made a deal got mine this week! I can't wait to get out there and try it out too- I opted for the additional sniper coil and headphone adapter and I'm glad I did- I think this will be my choice machine for a few years to come! Congrats!

jjg70

Dec 12, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
I've had mine for about a year and love it. DD coil works well in trashy areas
Bev, let me know how the sniper coil works, I've been thinking about getting one but would like to hear some user opinions first

B

Bev

I'm part of a club up here and the president is always wheeling and dealing. He has let me borrow his AT Pro for the last few weeks while he was on vacation. It has the DD and the sniper. The sniper is NOT waterproof from what he says so I respected that.
Going from the big DD to the sniper I was thinking, what's this little thing gonna do for me? Well, tell you what. They say it's great for trashy areas and they are not kidding. You can zero right in on stuff separating the trash from the good stuff even if it's close together. That's why when I finally made a deal for mine I made sure it included the sniper, for sure. I can tell you I'm not as good as some of the people on here but in my humble opinion, you'll love it and later on it will add to the resale value as well. Not having the sniper coil is sort of like buying a cadillac but not springing for the A/C.

Correction- I guess the sniper that comes with the at pro is waterproof but not the one I had borrowed? I'd like some clarification on that part if someone would seeing how I just got the whole set up! Thanks!

jjg70

Dec 12, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
Sounds like it works well. I want to use for going around fences and bleachers so I can get a little closer to them before the machine goes crazy. Can you still pinpoint with the sniper ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions