Took the ol Bandido ll uMax out for a walk......

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
Wish I had something to show but only found clad. A Hot Wheel car and the usual trash. But it's been quit awhile since I hunted. The bug has been biting lately.
I been looking at what the makers had to offer.....and decided to just use the Bandido for awhile.......glad I did. Although I had to relearn how to use it once I did it's a great little machine. I will just use it til the hobby is outlawed.
And I decided to get a larger coil for it. The areas I hunt are pretty much pounded. A extra inch or two will be a big help. So if anyone has a good lead where I can get a good used larger uMax coil for my Bandido let me know!
Corben

reed88

Dec 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
bandido 2 umax
dont know where yu can get an larger coil at but the stock coil does great for me on my bamdido 2 umax , sat i hit a tot lot that i been hitting for about an yr found 35 cents and an bubble gum machine ring , took it home and asked my wife to marry me ! :dontknow: about that lololololol

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Corben said:
Wish I had something to show but only found clad. A Hot Wheel car and the usual trash. But it's been quit awhile since I hunted. The bug has been biting lately.
I been looking at what the makers had to offer.....and decided to just use the Bandido for awhile.......glad I did. Although I had to relearn how to use it once I did it's a great little machine. I will just use it til the hobby is outlawed.
And I decided to get a larger coil for it. The areas I hunt are pretty much pounded. A extra inch or two will be a big help. So if anyone has a good lead where I can get a good used larger uMax coil for my Bandido let me know!
Corben
,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,You just reminded me I got one laying in the floor over here!!!!,,, whats the deepest coin ya ever got with yours?,,I dug a standing quarter at about 8-9",,,and a 1829 curled base 2 capped bust dime,,,in 2002, 9" range,,,,was a killer coin had to sell,,,,,,,ya know,,,,,,, get more equipment :laughing9:.,,,they are a pretty hot machine,,,, :headbang:

Pondcreek il.

Attachments

• P1000690 [800x600].JPG
    P1000690 [800x600].JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 259
OP
OP
Corben

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
Well that looks just like mine!
The only old coin I found with mine was a WL half dollar that was just a inch or two deep on a ball field. I figured it was lost during a coin toss. Can't recall what my deepest target has been....I don't think as deep as your finds cuz here in Northern Calf we have some wicked soil! Gold country you know.

Elbandido

Dec 14, 2008
Vancouver washington
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola/BandidoII u max/Quick draw II/Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Corben said:
Well that looks just like mine!
The only old coin I found with mine was a WL half dollar that was just a inch or two deep on a ball field. I figured it was lost during a coin toss. Can't recall what my deepest target has been....I don't think as deep as your finds cuz here in Northern Calf we have some wicked soil! Gold country you know.

I have one just like it too.
Great Detector :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread