Tortilla Mntn

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question, what is the easiest way to Tortilla Mntn and closest watering hole that would always have water. See there area couple springs to the south . Kane and Indian springs. Didnt know if they were year round.
Tortilla Mtn. Another great name.Ya,ll got the best names for places!!!!

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question, what is the easiest way to Tortilla Mntn and closest watering hole that would always have water. See there area couple springs to the south . Kane and Indian springs. Didnt know if they were year round.
Back to the request at hand. reasoning for the question. As im not sure it it will rain by the time I get down to az to get enough time at my cave I found 2 yrs ago. There is no way to get there without water, and can not hike enough with to get there and back. . So want to have a second option. There is a mine I wouldnt mind looking by Tortilla. Maybe it has ben found already. So second question is where by tortilla mntn the stone crosses found also so I can cross off going that way. Just want to fill my trip with the most time being productive.

froggy

Jan 18, 2008
Canyon Del Oro, Arizona
Lat 33 Lon -111. See pic. Will get you close.
Don't know about water.

Attachments

• blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 89
OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lat 33 Lon -111. See pic. Will get you close.
Don't know about water.
Thank you. Lil late now as im on vac now. I work Thanksgiving and the day after. Will make out a pic of where the mine should be located when I get to a computer to make it very clear of what to look for. Do with it as u will. Send me a pm of your email address. Time to give some of my research away. As far as I'm concerned, I won't ever get there without solid info on water. This place should be very easy to locate and off the beaten path enough to enjoy what's found.. Gl and thanks again. One day when I go down on a future trip, your more than welcome to make a trek with me if you do venture in the Sups. This year was with one of my best friends to make sure the cave is never lost again, it was a short 5 day trip cuz of the water situation. Figure got 2 more trips in me if lucky. Then off to NM to prove a Jesuit hoard when my trail blazing in the sups is done. Going to enjoy a few more days and nice round of golf before going back north in the cold. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread