Transfering ROCK MAP to PAPER

JrMack

Feb 16, 2014
steuben co. ny
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, x-terra 305/505/705,discovery TF 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing a lot of research lately--yesterday put boots on ground and got permission for a field that had colonial battalion training for years!!!! while talking to owner about history he said a stone was found in ground at the base of some trees by a contractor while taking them out to build a barn!! went outside to look and it was a name I recognized chiseled into the side! He lived between 1845 and 1812--his family discovered a silver plate and candelabra in 1872 that were from French juduiet priests ....this stone is 2'high 2.5'wide 3'long has a 2 1/2" metal ring attached on top at one end... It definitely looks like a map on the whole top chiseled into it, and some chisel marks on sides, it is weathered with age so I want to make a copy with paper somehow! what do I use to do this?? as soon as I can get this done I will post pictures. " Always on the Quest" Thanks

Hoofer

Jan 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Between ears
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy. Digital picture. Print.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Climb to a ladder and take pictures with a camera
.. if you need clean the area (herbs, dust) do it carefully!!

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing a lot of research lately--yesterday put boots on ground and got permission for a field that had colonial battalion training for years!!!! while talking to owner about history he said a stone was found in ground at the base of some trees by a contractor while taking them out to build a barn!! went outside to look and it was a name I recognized chiseled into the side! He lived between 1845 and 1812--his family discovered a silver plate and candelabra in 1872 that were from French juduiet priests ....this stone is 2'high 2.5'wide 3'long has a 2 1/2" metal ring attached on top at one end... It definitely looks like a map on the whole top chiseled into it, and some chisel marks on sides, it is weathered with age so I want to make a copy with paper somehow! what do I use to do this?? as soon as I can get this done I will post pictures. " Always on the Quest" Thanks
excuse mi ignorance but what 22/2" means?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread