Traveling

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I am going on a trip to visit some friends in several weeks and I intend to do some metal detecting while I am there since he lives in a home built in 1860 and lives in a very historic area of Massachusetts. I was hoping to get into the water if its warm enough when I am there and was wondering is any of you New Englanders have any good map resources or other research sites you use. I looked in the Massachusetts forum, but it doesn't seem very active and the link to old USGS maps doesn't work. Any help is much appreciated.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What is the location you are interested in?
What kind of map are you looking for?
Being more specific with your request may get you several specific responses.
Good luck,
Don in SoCal.
PS: With the water temp. in Boston Harbor (for example) hovering around 42 degrees today, I hope you carry a dry suit or a very thick wet suit (1/2 inch or more).

OP
OP
Hbot37

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the location you are interested in?
What kind of map are you looking for?
Being more specific with your request may get you several specific responses.
Good luck,
Don in SoCal.
PS: With the water temp. in Boston Harbor (for example) hovering around 42 degrees today, I hope you carry a dry suit or a very thick wet suit (1/2 inch or more).
It wont be until later in May, so hopefully things will warm up a bit by then. I will be in the SE part of the state, specifically in Seekonk, outside of Providence.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions