Treasure Clue, can you help?

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Here is a treasure clue that I came across. I can figure part of it out, and it goes with some other clues I have. Just wanted to see what any of you think this could be translated too. Here goes.

O N E T
D I D N

E U O H
H O T A
T Y S T
R E I
O G E S
E N M

_ _ _ _
I S S I

It is meant to be read in a grid pattern. I can make out YOU DID NOT SEE THE ONE THAT IS MISSING...but I can't figure out what EOR could stand for.
~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The blanks may be there for a reason. The E may not be part of EOR - it could be the end of another word. It could read "You did not see "_ _ _ _ e" or the one that is missing." Only the intended reader would know what "_ _ _ _ e" means.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with DARREN "You did not see E or the one that is missing" altho E could be the First letter. the other Clues would probably help

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Thanks everyone for the help! Darren and Jeff got it right. Here is another clue, if any of you care to try your hand at it. The clue has a fairy pointing at a set of numbers, that are a different color than the regular text.

6 5 14 4 13 7 8 2 3 15 9 10 1 12 11

This has me totally stumped.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a story connected to this ? numbers may be connected to words or letters in the story ... EXAMPLE : First # is 6 maby 6th. Word or 6th. Letter 2nd # is 5 maby 5 word or 5th. letter.? <> DOES THE FAIRY Have a name ??COULD THEY BE PAGE NUMBERS ? NOT ENOUGH INFO GIVEN FOR ME

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
GENIUS Jeff!!!! I didn't even think of that....it is connected to a story, and I figured it out with your help. It decodes to say SAVE OUR TREES ART. Dam*, that was cunning! lol Thanks again.

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
I think the letters say...You did not see the one that is missing..They are gone
And the numbers are a possible mthematical sequence?6 could stand for a letter like (F)?
By the way... Where did you find these quizes?

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Here is the actual clue....finally figured out how to get it on a computer! LOL Ignore the butterfly at the bottom left, not important to the words. Now, for this clue to fit in with the others, it must fit a rythm, like a poem. It must rhyme with the previous clue, which says: WITHIN THE TEXT YOU HAVE THE CLUES. Also, once a clue takes a certain pattern, it will stay in that pattern. It is made up of complete words.

The reason I am re-posting this is the fact that something is a little off with what Jeff and Darren posted....but they have been the closest so far. The word ORE is not part of this clue. Thanks again, my fellow geniuses! ;)

Attachments

• pg. 52 (edit).JPG
    pg. 52 (edit).JPG
    95 KB · Views: 23,827
OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
The image isn't supposed to be a mirror image. If you look at the acorns, there are letters on them. They are the same letters as the ones in my first post. The 'star' is actually a butterfly; one of the 12 hidden jewels. Right now, I am pretty sure this is the only forum discussing any of this book, that I can find. I have other clues that I am partially stuck on, but this is the only one I really need any help with. Going to go shovel some snow now!

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
I have no idea what that symbol might be: I thought it could be the letter "B" but not so sure, it even looks like a lower case "g", but that does not fit in with the other letters being capitals. You are right that the clues are much like a poem. They tend to rhyme in 2 lines, then change rhyming schemes, but continue in the same sing-songy rithym throughout. The number clue "Save Our Trees Art" is seperate, and means to pay attention to any of the art with trees in it. I appreciate the help fellas/ladies. I still haven't figured out where any of the jewels are, but if any of you who get the book do, please post a pick of the gold token and the jewel! That would be so cool to know someone here found one, or all of them! :)

T

ttadmin

cnpalmer said:
Ok...

After re-reading the entire post I came up with this little bit...

If it must rhyme and follows the previous clue I think this might help...

(Also, I think the "EOR" may be "FOR"). Your post said things are in whole words.

So with that and the previous clues I came up with...

Within the text you have the clues,
_ _ _ _ for the one that is missing,
You did not see,
Save our trees.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Art

Like you said if it is a poem then perhaps "Art" is the author and the missing word has something to do with him.

Thoughts on this way of putting it?

sounds like everyone is having fun! sorry, for the shortfall of books--we've hade unexpected demand. we are going all out to get books in stores and to get more printed immediately. mike stadther

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Hey, it seems we have peaked the interest of the creator of "A Treasure's Trove". I have a quick question for ya. How soon will you post the finder(s) on your web-site after they find one or more of the jewels?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing concrete here, JUST A HUNCH, so far I have found 11 States in the Phrase "FOR THE ONE THAT IS MISSING YOU DID NOT SEE" there are 12 Tokens . I may be way off, but considering everything.

L

LyssNY

Am brand new to the group, but registered after I noticed "Treasure's Trove" discussion. A couple of things...I thought page 52 (the one copied above) came out to "THE ONE THAT IS MISSING OR YOU DID NOT SEE"

Also, page 48, when held to a mirror, reads "WITHIN THE TEXT YOU HAVE THE KEY, " (someone above said "clues" instead of "key.")

Have several others figured out, but am truly stumped on a few. LOvely way to spend Christmas Eve!! :)

cnpalmer said:
In case anyone was looking for the books, they seem to be available here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZatreasuretrove1QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortpropertyZ1

The seller has a HUGE lot available, over 400 for the soft cover alone!

If Mike is reading this, is this possible, for one person to have this many to offer or is this a pre-order type of thing you think?

I have an email to the seller asking the same questions, I will post any reply I receive here if anyone is interested. Just want to clarify a few things before making a bid? ???

The Seller's business contact information lists the official website as his/her web address, and the seller's location appears to be the author's hometown.? Paypal payments are to "Treasure Trove, Inc."

I think it would be very unfortunate if the seller had official "inside" access to the books and was hocking them for a higher price on ebay if there is any sort of delay in processing standard purchases on the official website.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions