Treasure Clue, can you help?

C

cegodsey

Welcome Esme! You have officially crossed the border from forum stalker to real person. Glad you made the trip!

What page are you stuck on?

ronimay

Greenie
May 4, 2005
Atlanta, Georgia
cegodsey - your picture is a hoot - i love it - also i enjoy seeing how you take everything apart and have a look at it in the book. i don't say much because i never wrote on anything in the computer before. i wouldn't be able to do this now if it weren't for omni and all his patience helping me get on line for the first time. remember a spider is worth 50 or more ladybugs. i really feel one of you will find it. roni

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Cegodsey nice pictures . I enjoyed them . Wish you had time to kick back at the grill in Anita and have a burger and a beer.

Ronimay , welcome . Sorry to say , but the bugs are a going . Omni is a great guy glad he talked you into posting . Were all letting 12 get the glory for now , but...............................
Again welcome , carol

T

Trapape

Hey Cegodsey,

I love your pictures also. On my hunt I kept seeing things that made me know I am on the right track because there was an uncanny similarity to the book. I have several pictures but am not sure on how to post them. I little help info on that would be great I would love to share my pictures.

Tracie

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Wow, what a culture my first post has created! ;D I am glad to see that some of the tokens have been legitimately found! It's been months since I've been back to this site or checked the status of the hunt, only to find that 5 are gone. I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck on the remaining 8 tokens. Keep up the good work and maybe we can take back some pride in claiming a few ourselves instead of letting 12org. win out on them, seeing this is the place it all started. Happy Hunting!

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Searching Tudor , Where have you been ! I was reading your posts way before i had the courage to join this great group . I wondered where all the original cast members went and why . Thanks for the encouragement in the hunt . Have you kept up with the book ? Just curious . We need a little hope here glad you dropped by , maybe stay and give us some help. We are working only by messaging now mostly , but hang out for awhile and stay to see the end through, carol

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Thanks Carol. ?No, I haven't looked at the book since last I was on the boards, I think one of my friends has it. ?I honestly don't know if I could be any help. ?Not too many people trust me after I posted "Jet's complete solution" way back when. ?That and you people have come up with the most genius and simple solutions for this already, and it is light years from what I was thinking the last time I opened the book. ?I think Cegodsey has pretty much gotten the gist of how to figure it all out. ?I will get my book sometime this week (when I can find out where it is) and get back into the hunt, even though my grasshopper has already been claimed :( . ?Hope to see some winners from the origin of it all, HERE! ?Keep in touch people.

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Searching Tudor , Nobody can hold that against you on jet . Hey? i listened to his words too and actually had the best time i ever had with my sisterr on a hunt , so it wasn't all bad . I"m glad you stopped by and hope you can see us through . It seems like so long ago that this crazy thing started and it was nice to see you post . Hope you'll stick it through with us till the end at least to cheer us on . Cegodsey is good and the guys got brains , but that hairdo .......oooooooooooo don't know . He's good , but am afraid he's getting alot of us bugging him . Thanks hope to see you around . carol

E

eyetri2

Hello to all. Long time reader, first time poster. I live out in Japan, doing the military thing, and have had the book for several months. After reading it twice, I knew I wouldn't get anywhere. But the simpicity of the solutions does pique the interest again. My question is this: Of the ones that were solved, could someone put together a nice list saying like "Token, pages used to solve." I tried to find the answers on tweleve but that have 10x as many posts there as here. For example, I find it interesting that Page 66 has nothing to do with the snail token, though it did get you to a token, if you get my drift. Are the puzzles in pairs? Anyway, have to get back to work.

D

Dkos2

Hey Markl
I went to starved rock a couple of months ago when i was coming back from my high schools basketball game down state and it really is a nice place and i also really go to enjoy all it had to offer.
DKos

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Anyone know the pages for the solved puzzles would help. I'm not sure of the exact pgs either . If anyone does please post them , carol. It would help us . I know others have asked before and it would help us to keep track. Thanks in advance fotr the help , carol

roselake

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2005
North East Ohio
I think both pages that held an insect and it's partner were used. So far the parners were on pages with dropdown caps and the fairies pointed to the place on a map where the token was located.

roselake

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2005
North East Ohio
Also, to introduce myself, I've been a lurker here for a long time. I appreciate the "friendly" spirit here as opposed to other sites where people are rude to others so often. Your posts often make me laugh. I live in NE Ohio, have 5 kids, 6 grandkids and a great husband who thinks i'm nuts....(ATT addiction you know)

I need a little help. (lol) I am having trouble seeing the vine on page 55. It blends in too well for my eyes. That pesky pickensrooter! Does anyone have a visual drawing of it?

thanks, rose

T

Trapape

Hey searching Tudor,

I am also glad to see that you are thinking about rejoining the game. ?I wish I could have been as strong as you in being able to put the book away to the point where I would forget where I put it! ?The sad part is that I can forget where I put my purse but NEVER my book! LOL. ?Anyways welcome back and I hope that your resumed hunt goes well.

Tracie

T

TCDad

roselake said:
Possible Clue 3,? I got it from tweleve.org.? Wanted to post it incase it's the real thing.? I didn't know how to post it in the gallery so move it if you need to.? Just trying to help.
Errgh, I can't even copy and paste it from my pics, so heres the url:? http://www.tweleve.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2202&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Thanks for posting it. Assuming it is the real thing, I've been working on it for the last 45 minutes. I've tried the grid thing from 8 different angles: across/down, down/across, and from all 4 corners. All I get is jibberish to me. Anyone else?

Cheers,

TCDad 8)

M

markl

I think I solved it.

The answer reads:

"Hah you spend all of your time reading my book while I sail on my new yacht"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread