Treasure Clue, can you help?

J

jewels1301

Of course, but not making much progress. I think it may involve a cipher. I'm too tired tonight to continue so I'll pick it again in the morning.

Bill

H

hoppperr

I did take a lonnnnnnnnnng trip today in search of a token. Alas, I returned empty-handed. Sorry, I cannot provide any details, as I promised my partners I would not.

It was a nice place and I'm glad I took the trip, but I am exhausted. I hope to be able to share my adventures at some point.

Peggy

C

cegodsey

omnicognic said:
Nice avatar cegodsey, did you bring something to class for show-and-tell? ;)

Of course not! I don't want the forum stalkers to know that it is "may" be missing. It's quite fun to just sit back and watch them go in circles and get harrassed by the Rangers.

If they can't share by posting, then they get no sympathy from me.

C

cegodsey

Peggerr Hopppy, I couldn't duplicate the answer they got. ?If that one puzzle is being used, then I would have to guess that they must be missing the other puzzle (or three). ?There is another person working on that puzzle that I know of. ?Could you send me your person's email so that I can tell them of this other person, then maybe they can work it out amongst themselves. ?Not trying to cut you out of the loop. ?I think you are probably closer and will be the person that has to go get it.

Oh, since when does your state have mountains? ?I thought it was all beach. ?That's the way it always looks on TV.

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
cegodsey said:
omnicognic said:
Nice avatar cegodsey, did you bring something to class for show-and-tell? ;)

Of course not!? I don't want the forum stalkers to know that it is "may" be missing.? It's quite fun to just sit back and watch them go in circles and get harrassed by the Rangers.

If they can't share by posting, then they get no sympathy from me.

Good for you! Keep `em guessing!

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
I'm GLAD to see that someone from this site finally found a token! Or "might" have found one! ?Congrats Godsey!

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

G

Got Jewels?

Okay....i'm really going to bed this time! I'm fallin' apart with this stuff.LOL NightNight ~katie ; )~

T

Trapape

I hope that we see a lot more tokens on this sited! ?Has anybody given the new clue some more thought? ?

Scubadiver I read your ideas about the colors and numbers but I am not sure that I understand how you came to this line of thought. ?Would you care to elaborate a little?

Tracie

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Cegodsey , great work . Sorry took so long to congratulate you , but knew you could do it . Great work !!!!!!

Scuba , i agree with Trapape any help ?

H

hoppperr

Ernie:

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Congrats! Take your time calling it in.

Pegster

G

GoSkins

Way to go, Cegodsey. Was hoping you'd get one.

Peggy, sorry you came up empty handed. Maybe next time. Looks like we were wrong about those phrases that seemed strange. Gail

F

FindersKeepers2k5

gosey,
Did you have to use the chainsaw???
Just curious.
Congrats.

F

FindersKeepers2k5

And by the way....
Is anyone else disturbed by how these tokens are not a days drive from each other, never mind a days drive from everyone in the states?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Finderskeepers , i was disturbed by that , but not as much now as the moss you have growing in your hair . Getting a little tooo close to your work ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions