Treasure Clue, can you help?

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
CMSCHUT said:
Omni ,? I had a great laugh . What a way to start the day , thanks.? ? ?Would you like to get a section going on BOOGER for puzzles ?

I'm not sure what you have in mind, I'm game for whatever. Does anyone have a link for reserving an advance copy?
inside-stadther.jpg

M.S. and "Pook"

luckypony

Mar 30, 2005
TEXAS
The Menagerie is free. Someone(Dillon) over at Quest 4 Treasure created it.
You get the story and pictures from his site:
http://www.dillonwaugh.com/pages/menagerie.htm
It just started on the 21st. It is in the UK but it is open to the US.
Dillon said they would find it for you and video tape it then send it to
you. It really re minds me of ATT, but then it is a tribute to Kit Williams
Masquerade.

Luckypony

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Miami , Welcome to the forum . Sorry to be slipping on my duties of welcoming you to our little insanity asylum. The new book which is following this one is supposed to be released in Sept. 2006. Hope you can make it to the next party.

Omni , not real sure yet on advanced copies , but will send a pm to MS and ask . I'll let you know . As for the other i'm not really sure yet , but maybe we need some practice on puzzles or something .

Lucid , we are all hoping you can bring home the gold .

T

Trapape

I am starting to wonder when MS is going to give us the answer to his last clue. I haven't been able to figure it out and now it is bothering me. Anybody cracked his hint yet?

Tracie

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Ernie , Thanks for posting the blocks page in the gallery . It made it look so different by only putting the one color in . Carol

T

Trapape

Well Carol, if that is the case, then maybe Cegodsey could step up to the plate and give MS the answer so that the rest of us peons can move on with our lives in peace. LOL

Tracie

T

Trapape

Ernie,
Those were some great ways to view the page differently. Did it spark a new idea for you?

M

miamihur112

has any 1 used the vines that overlap the border on page 69 to put into the 5 x 5 box and spell out sumthin. whe i did it i didnt come up with much of anything but then agian i aint real good at these puzzles anyways.

Lucidious

Mar 14, 2005
Sorry, it wasn't there. The perfect solution, the perfect place, not so perfect. I still can't believe it.

I went to the knothole and caught a glimpse of gold. It was a marble?! A gold marble. In another hole there was a quartz crystal.
I really had a really great time though. Absolutely beautiful place.

That's it for me. After this I could never be confident of any "solution" I could possibly come up with. Not confident enough to travel 650 miles.

I know some of my clues are on the $ so I want to share my full solution with a chosen few who I know have put some hard work into this thing. Hopefully I can help someone finish off their work and get the gold.

email: [email protected]

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Lucid , I know how hard it is to look and not find a thing . I know how you must feel . I am glad to hear that you made it worthwhile to make the trip . I really hope you keep the wheels turning as it would be a loss to not have you on here . I hope you are up for BOOGER and at least see this hunt through. I know you said you had ideas on how to crack the beetle . It hasn't been found so maybe you are the one to do it . Carol

T

Trapape

Lucid,

That blows. Sorry to hear that your trip didn't pan out to a token. However, that doesn't mean that you can just throw the towel in. There are still two tokens out there and one of them could be yours! Kind of like lottery, you don't win if you don't play. Maybe that's why I never win. hmm something I should think about. LOL

Tracie

T

Trapape

Oh and did I tell you that I went to a location 3 times because the clues added up to it. No red herrings huh?

H

hoppperr

Beetle was found in Badlands National Park, South Dakota.

Dang! What about the West Coast? There has not been one in a days' drive from me.

Lucid: I'm so sorry you didn't find Pook, but I'm glad you had a nice time anyway.

Peggy

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Hopperr,

Where did you hear about the Beetle being found? ATT hasn't listed it as missing yet. Just curious, so I can see how dumb I was about the solve! :)

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

nsgboss

Jul 25, 2005
First post. Long time lurker. Seems I am not as intelligent as I thought I was. Beetle pictures and solution on tweleve.org.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread