mwanyu

Nov 12, 2019
Dar es Salaam
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Friends,

The attached Antique Transparent container was discovered recently but still havent have reallity on what it is.

Inside the There is a Big Bottle of Gold and the Arabic Words on the Transparent Container

1 pic.jpg

The Quran That can be seen from the inside of the container

2 pic.jpg

The Golden Bottle can also be seen

3 pic.jpg

Tha Bottom of the container

The Bottle brings some mysterious sounds and in the Dark it shines very bright.

It was discovered in Some islands in On the sea Shores The East African

We actually need to know and try to see what kind of technology was used to store and make this mysterious thing. It is a wonder in the current world and the world to come.

Its Amazing to see it.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a feeling that the 'gold' bottle will contain Zam Zam water from the well in Mecca and has been encased in Lucite (or something similar) to 'preserve' it. Those making the pilgrimage bring back fancy bottles of the water as keepsakes, and they are also sold outside Mecca, including as gifts for weddings and other celebrations. Here's a modern one, not encased, and it's pretty large. Holds 1.25 litres. The 'gold' finish in this case is just metallized plastic made to look like gold and that will likely be the same for your bottle.

Zam Zam.jpg

They usually have quotes from the Quran, or are in fancy presentation boxes that have the quotes. It's clearly from the modern era, and I think holographic printed/hot-stamped foil didn't appear until the 1980s.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mwanyu

Nov 12, 2019
Dar es Salaam
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not a burial urn. Muslims are never cremated.

It's not an antique either. The green label is composed of modern diffraction grating "holographic" paper/metal. The "container" is made of a cast poly resin.

It appears to have some of it's original paper (price?) label still stuck on the top.

Sure, at first my thoughts were "Could be Arshes inside", but the Whole object including the Bottle is as heavy as 1 Kg. Advise from a friend said it could have fallen as a debris from a Flight Crush, probably a customers belonging.

confusing though.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mwanyu

Nov 12, 2019
Dar es Salaam
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, The Quote is from Suratul Baqara , ayatul Qursi. I had a friend and we recited it, very Spiritual.
Thank you, its been a good advise from you.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mwanyu

Nov 12, 2019
Dar es Salaam
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finding the Owner is my dream.

It was found on the beach at Mafia Island just after Zanzibar Islands

Upvote 0