IMGP2582.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 492
  • IMGP2584.JPG
    IMGP2584.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 470
M

michigan michael

Re: Treasure Hunter T-Shirt!!!

That's a pretty cool shirt Dirty. If I were you, I would of warn that one when I gave him the one that had a chest of zinc pennies and scanning in on the pull tabs and foil. ;D ;D. That's just my sense of humor though! ;D WTG Very cool shirt. He will love it.

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device

MEMORIAL MAGNET said:
That's a pretty cool shirt Dirty. If I were you, I would of warn that one when I gave him the one that had a chest of zinc pennies and scanning in on the pull tabs and foil. ;D ;D. That's just my sense of humor though! ;D WTG Very cool shirt. He will love it.

Good to hear....Thank you Memorial Magnet! :icon_thumright:

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300

Hi, This is Coin Finder Very nice looking T-Shirt .. But not everone has the ( DFX ) metal Detector I would not put that in. That my 2- cent.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer

If the detector on this shirt was a generic detector with several company names listed then I would really go for it.

Whites is a great company but I have a hard time pushing a singal company for detectors.

Great shirt and great idea behind the shirt design.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250

i like it and i have a dfx 300 4xl let me know if you are gonna make them to sell

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used

Thanks for the great responses everybody! :notworthy: I plan on re-wording them and offering them for sale. Give me a few days to make it generic and I will post the revised shirt for everybody to see! Thank you so much for all the great feedback everyone. I think the shirt is cool. I think my dad will like it! I will be working on the new shirt tonight and they will probably be ready within a few days! :icon_thumright: I like playing around with graphic design on the side sometimes! I will make the new shirts more generic for everyone no matter what kind of machine you have! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
lafatlife said:
Also make one for the women too. They would sell also!! :)

Hi Laugh at Life...Thank you. I'm going looking for shirts tomarrow so keep your eyes peeled for them when I get them done in a few days! Thanks for your response! Jim ;D

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hello everyone! I revised the design of the shirt and here it is! I made it totally generic so anybody with a metal detector can wear it! Give it a look over and I really appreciate your feedback on it. I am going to look for some shirts tomarrow and I will keep everyone posted when I get them printed up! Thanks for your feedback and comments! Jim :icon_thumright: The new shirt is complete with a "Crazy Crow" in the air, a guy doing "The Dance", and a "Busy Body" in the background! ;D

Attachments

• IMGP2585.JPG
    IMGP2585.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 368
  • IMGP2586.JPG
    IMGP2586.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 364
  • IMGP2587.JPG
    IMGP2587.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 322

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
Hello everyone! I revised the design of the shirt and here it is! I made it totally generic so anybody with a metal detector can wear it! Give it a look over and I really appreciate your feedback on it. I am going to look for some shirts tomarrow and I will keep everyone posted when I get them printed up! Thanks for your feedback and comments! Jim :icon_thumright:
Now patent that design and sell to treasure and gold sows and I'll buy several.

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
plehbah said:
I am not sure if I have pants to match it.

Plehbah...I will be happy to make you a matching pair of pants if you want. You will look great in them! :icon_jokercolor:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, it's cool. Too bad you gave the guy two left feet. (Psyche, just a joke, but you did look, didn't you? haha) Later, bud.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread