Treasure Hunters claim to have found Nazi gold under Palace in Poland

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also,,, Goodness:laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
HuntH2002

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So,was it under a Palace or a whorehouse?
3m or 10 ft under a former Palace, used as a military brothel for hitlers SS during the latter period of the war apparently.

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember reading a very similar account of Nazi gold found in a container buried below a river. In the closing days of WWII a select group of SS members re-routed a small river, dug a hole and burried millions of dollars in gold bars - sealing the contents with concrete. They then re-routed the river to flow over the treasure's location so nobody would ever find it. The location was written in a diary that was held by a secret german fraternity for 70 years. The relatives of the SS members later recovered the treasure. This may be the same diary and the same fraternity as I recall they said there were multiple treasure locations. Never actually saw any pictures of any treasure, so these stories may just be fictitious tall tales to sell newspaper subscriptions. :laughing7:

Still... I personally have found several Nazi 'treasures' in my years, each time being suprized because I always thought the idea of finding Nazi treasure to be a silly trope of delusional treasure hunters. I found swastika-bearing silver coins, and a German medal and I wasn't even trying to find Nazi treasure. So if there are indeed people out there dedicated to finding it I see no reason why it would be impossible given how much chaos and theft the Nazis perpetrated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

We Dig Metal Detectors