Treasure hunters in NM?

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
"how to boxes filled with gold etc?" Please clarify, use better grammar for us to understand please. Not asking for exact location, but what is the nearest big city for planning purpose?

OP
OP
R

Richnm

Jan 28, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"how to boxes filled with gold etc?" Please clarify, use better grammar for us to understand please. Not asking for exact location, but what is the nearest big city for planning purpose?
Boxes filled with gold and jewelry. Mainly gold. Albuquerque. Sorry I was driving when I posted.

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I'm in OK about 8 hours away with a fairly high-end detector. Not exactly sure when I could come out with work schedule, but I know I don't want to come out there in the summertime. But for me the first week of Oct 2022 would be perfect if no one else steps up sooner. (Balloon Fest, 2 for 1) :)

OP
OP
R

Richnm

Jan 28, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in OK about 8 hours away with a fairly high-end detector. Not exactly sure when I could come out with work schedule, but I know I don't want to come out there in the summertime. But for me the first week of Oct 2022 would be perfect if no one else steps up sooner. (Balloon Fest, 2 for 1) :)
I don’t know how to use this forum. Can you e mail me and I will send you my #

k28drgw

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for some prospectors to go look for gold around Albuquerque and SW Colorado. I have the equipment of amateur gold prospector (Pans, Goldhog sluice and screens). Looking to learn for someone that would like to teach.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705