Treasure Hunting Youtuber Dallmyd (11.5 millions subs) is looking for collaborations!

Nov 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to resubmit this because an admin removed it by mistake. Sorry for the spam.

My client is Dallmyd, (Jake) and my job is collaboration creation and ideation. About a month ago I introduced myself on this forum and we got 3 really great leads from it. We're in the process of laying the plans for all 3 projects as we speak. It's really exciting.

Jake has experience mining gems, and crystals. He's panned for gold in rivers. He's dived in lakes, rivers and the open ocean. (Even in caves) We've found anything from fossils and cell phones to real treasure. We are interested in all types of adventure, underwater, on land, inside mountains, under the ground- etc.

We're looking for collaborations- especially ones where we can be of help. (we have access to experts in various fields, expensive equipment and important contacts)

Do you know a good bit of lore that can lead to something incredible?
Do you need help getting claim rights or lease permissions?
Does your project need funding?
Does the prospect of catching your treasure find on camera excite you?

Please feel free to reach out with vague details about your adventure lead- if it sounds good- I'll reach out to you and set up a meeting to go over the details. Let us know how we can help. Our main goal is to catch incredible moments in treasure history/hunting on film for our channel. If you can help make that happen- we want to work with you.

Happy Holidays,
-L

PS- I can prove who I am if requested privately.

SultansOfSwing

Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jake , Brandon and Tristan are a lot of fun to watch.

You guys should lease some time at one of the wrecks off the florida coast and see how you do.

OP
OP
E
Nov 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jake , Brandon and Tristan are a lot of fun to watch.

You guys should lease some time at one of the wrecks off the florida coast and see how you do.

Yeah we've looked into that. We want to maximize production - so we'd prefer better opportunities with a higher success rate. It's a good plan for future videos though. It could easily be a successful video though- IF we found something. More interested in giving other adventurers a shot though. The 1715 fleet and the Mel Fisher lease area's are more or less dried up. There might be something there- but it's more likely that we're spending an arm and a leg for subpar content. My job specifically is the increase our odds and subscribers.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not criticizing you for doing your job of increasing/maintaining viewers, but that's the rub to a lot of hard working individuals here. They're into it for the passion it brings them. You wouldn't want to give up your hard earned "secrets" (research and success) to a competitor? Neither do they.

It sounds like it may have gone from a "passion" for your boss to a "grind" of keeping up with the numbers. But I'm going to suggest doing/paying for original research to find original sites.

Best of luck to you because we all like seeing successful hunts, but if I could speak for them I would say "not on their backs".

EDIT: I'm going to add that a lot of the divers, past an present in the area of the 1715 fleet are probably chuckling at the comment about being dried up. They may like it though since this impression may reduce competition or "night jumping" on their lease.

And if this thread gets scrubbed again try a title that is less of an advertisement. Do the intro in the body of the thread, not the title.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dried Up, LOL, no where near dried up, there is still estimated $400 to $500 million treasure missing.

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I mean, I don't think this is what you're looking for but I'm a field hunter up here in Ohio and if yall wanted to come do some 'tectin you would be more than welcome to... plenty of coppers, silvers, and relics up here if you're willing to put in the hours, my goal for the year is to find a Spanish!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread