treasure in AZ and the Rockies

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not out west, but good luck to those that look

the prize a 100.00 bill
A Montana man has released the clues to his first two Arizona locations of “You Find Treasure.”
“I’ve always been just kind of fascinated with the whole treasure-hunting thing,” founder Kyle Walby said.

his other info

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not out west, but good luck to those that look

the prize a 100.00 bill
A Montana man has released the clues to his first two Arizona locations of “You Find Treasure.”
“I’ve always been just kind of fascinated with the whole treasure-hunting thing,” founder Kyle Walby said.

his other info
Not even enough to fill the gas tank to get there even if you knew exactly where it was hidden!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not even enough to fill the gas tank to get there even if you knew exactly where it was hidden!
Thanks for posting and the odds for being the person that finds the "treasure" are good. There will not be much competition. Perhaps a few locals with not much else to do.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting and the odds for being the person that finds the "treasure" are good. There will not be much competition. Perhaps a few locals with not much else to do.
More of a sarcastic comment on the price of fuel than anything…my draw to treasure hunting is the possibility of finding the golden egg among plastic eggs full of tasty candy if you get my point.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More true than sarcastic. For instance, for me to get there and back from Tennessee in my truck would be over $1000. Any where other than someone real close would lose money unless they just wanted an adventure.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More true than sarcastic. For instance, for me to get there and back from Tennessee in my truck would be over $1000. Any where other than someone real close would lose money unless they just wanted an adventure.
Well you really do have to “lose money” in order to find the golden egg. The hopes are that you are cementing family memories and making those unique stories that youngsters simply cannot just upload.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread