BeastnamedPeace

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment-3.jpeg

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
Payne, in your posting #1454, dated Sept., 28, 2013. on page 73 of this thread, you show three photos of an oddly shaped stone. Turn any photo counterclock-wise 45o and you will see that it is a head. The eye, mouth, nose, lips, and adams apple are clrealy shown. Take a compass reading in the direction the face is looking and see where it takes you. Good luck.

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Payne, in your posting #1454, dated Sept., 28, 2013. on page 73 of this thread, you show three photos of an oddly shaped stone. Turn any photo counterclock-wise 45o and you will see that it is a head. The eye, mouth, nose, lips, and adams apple are clrealy shown. Take a compass reading in the direction the face is looking and see where it takes you. Good luck.

This only works for Indian faces. The will be another sign with the face. You must take care with this sign. Other faces must be read a different way. I'm sure others will pipe in on the way this is done. My way may not be the best way.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This only works for Indian faces. The will be another sign with the face. You must take care with this sign. Other faces must be read a different way. I'm sure others will pipe in on the way this is done. My way may not be the best way.

Hi Casca: This is all a new method of tracking for me. I believed that with profile faces one would follow the nose or the gaze. There would be signs telling one to follow the nose or gaze. Since they were redundant, they would be other things confirming that one has decoded the monument correctly. Would you care to elaborate further on your method? Many thanks

Pinwheel

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Casca: This is all a new method of tracking for me. I believed that with profile faces one would follow the nose or the gaze. There would be signs telling one to follow the nose or gaze. Since they were redundant, they would be other things confirming that one has decoded the monument correctly. Would you care to elaborate further on your method? Many thanks

Pinwheel

Pm sent

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is a picture I took while Camping in the San Juan Mnts.

Is this just a pile of rocks or part of a Treasure Yard as Calvin Keys calls them?

Attachments

• 2013-04-25 18.56.20.jpg
    2013-04-25 18.56.20.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 235
  • 2008-12-31 23.00.00-10.jpg
    2008-12-31 23.00.00-10.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 261

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Old Dog or Rangler would you give me your insight?

Any body else willing to help out?

Barton

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
109_1929.JPG 109_1954.JPG
the waters have thawed and the runoff is low its going to be a good year This lizard left me with no where to go. I was led to it by another massive owland some priests and an alter

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice photos kuntreebumpkin, i really like the 3rd one from the top, looks like a bison to me to,super cool. thanks for showing them.

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Azedw, the H may be a HP which if it is it may indicate that its in the NW corner and it may indicate 816 or the # of the league square and there may be several smaller boulders in a 400 ft square with drill holes and all kinds of profiles / carvings. You may have 2 or more trails going thru the area

Last edited:

Ronin29

May 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hello
can you help me at this picture
what is the most important point at this pic ? i mean if here being a some tomb ,which one is important ?
thank you so much
View attachment 960885

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread