Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Triangles? KGC?

Just hoping you see what I see and can elaborate on them. Where are my old friends? Old dog? Dsty? Quinoa? Sandy1? Rangler? Short Stack?? Breezy? Hadji009? Semper Sweep? Hot zone? Love to hear your input on the origins and meanings of some of the signs
In these pics. Anyone ever seen the box with codes before?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200412-210158_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412-210158_Gallery.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_20200412-200747_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412-200747_Gallery.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_20200412-025012_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412-025012_Gmail.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20200412-024958_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412-024958_Gmail.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 153

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Triangles? KGC?

Just hoping you see what I see and can elaborate on them. Where are my old friends? Old dog? Dsty? Quinoa? Sandy1? Rangler? Short Stack?? Breezy? Hadji009? Semper Sweep? Hot zone? Love to hear your input on the origins and meanings of some of the signs in these pics. Anyone ever seen the box with codes before? I thought they might be triangles? The Indian head looking up on top of ridge? Many other symbols present also... what do you see?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang on. If see something obvious to me I will post it. Otherwise, I don't want to just be leading you in circles on things I would have to purely speculate on. Maybe 1 out of 20 photos I might see something obvious, but I suppose I need to first tell you what to take photos of.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Honestly, I can't say anything on the 4 photos you provided that would directly be of help. Yes they look interesting, but there is a lot more to it of interpreting things than that. The second photo of the circle with the dot rock formation is probably a good sign, but it gives nothing on where to go or what to look for or what to look at. And the closer you get and take photos close up, it just doesn't do much to help. Sorry to be a downer, but I'm also trying to help.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Also it seems you are looking at old "plugged" spots. I wouldn't waste too much time on any of them. They are likely gone. But , there's likely going to be other harder to find or see spots around.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Tixiercat, that's an interesting carving in your first photo. Actually, it looks more embossed than carved in, I guess, some sort of soft sandstone. Someone worked a while to create it and its meaning is likely only known to whomever did the work.

From my perspective, the other photos didn't provide much. My position has always been that clues left for followers in remote locations need to be obvious and easy to recognize.

Without knowing some context for your interest - treasure stories, history, mineralization in the area, etc - it's tough to make any sort of judgement on random photos. You must have had a good reason for posting them.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just hoping you see what I see and can elaborate on them. Where are my old friends? Old dog? Dsty? Quinoa? Sandy1? Rangler? Short Stack?? Breezy? Hadji009? Semper Sweep? Hot zone? Love to hear your input on the origins and meanings of some of the signs
In these pics. Anyone ever seen the box with codes before?

I like the second photo,and i believe there is a cache in that photo. I know i would go there and look much closer for the true dig spot. It makes it hard when you have hundreds of signs,but it can be done. You will catch on to what they are telling or showing. let THEM guide you to it. When you find the spot,its going to be just as hard to get to it,from what little experience i have had so far. But i believe it can be done. Its will be a whole new learning experience when and if you start the dig. Blood, sweat and tears in my case. But you keep on learning new things. Its going to be long term,unless you can get some good equipment in there. If not it can still be done,just be mentally set for a challenge from the get go.Keep your guard up. Good luck and stay safe.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this painted rock outside Congress Arizona..........................

frog.jpg

mad_22_07

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2015
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, White’s bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AD063A0D-2124-43F2-84AB-0133E91F0185.jpeg 0A656DE8-F704-4DAF-9B70-DD4C199768F6.jpeg I’m not sure if this is any sign of treasure but I thought I read somewhere that the KGC used heart symbols. If not still pretty neat. I ran across this in a hand dug gold mine from the early 1800s. E7C13933-DE21-4C77-AE2D-8B72B47281B2.jpeg

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to take a stab at this? You should be seeing a 5-pointed star carved into a butte.....upper half in the lighter colored rock, close to the center. Is it natural?

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 79

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to take a stab at this? You should be seeing a 5-pointed star carved into a butte.....upper half in the lighter colored rock, close to the center. Is it natural?

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 80

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The U shaped cut on upper left side says there's a vault in the vicinity, doesn't really say where.

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The U shaped cut on upper left side says there's a vault in the vicinity, doesn't really say where.
I also found these in the same area...all in a straight line as the crow flies, ending with the star on the butte, so far........ I have more pics of signs (or at least what I think are signs), just not ready to post them yet. They are "pictographs" in rocks, very much like petroglyphs, but not.......

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
looks like an aura in first pic.

Elephant monument in next 2 pics, big pack load.

MountOlymp

Jul 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler: Springfield posted in number 6 a photograph for you to explain. Old Dog posted in number 8 a negative version of the positive by Springfield that provides an enhanced view. I, for one, am interested to learn your explanation for photo number 6. What more is to be done to assist you? As far as I have been able to determine from the rancorous discussion thus far, your original posting is not going anywhere AND this thread should be terminated. Basically, reliable Old Dog has already handled stuff like this in a different thread that has not raised rancor and dissension. Frankly, I am amazed that management of this site has not put a stop to this on-going sumo wrestling match. Decorum, gentlemen, decorum. Diplomatically speaking, you should consider how you protray American people to the rest of the world by this type of behavior. I respectfully invite you, Rangler, to step up to the plate and play the ball game that you seemingly wished to play at the out set. If this were a game of poker, I do believe that Springfield and Old Dog have called the game. Rangler, I personally would like to learn if you have real cards to play, or if you bluffing. I am open minded, have a mind attuned to science and logic. Like roadway bandits of olde in merry old England said, "Stand and deliver !" Please present your interpretation of the photo attached to number 6. Poncho33
You ain't serious, cereal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread