Treasure salvage investor/partner available

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posting this for my boss. He owns a fishing charter service but is looking to get into treasure/shipwreck salvage. He has the money and is a doer. He is a fair, but "no b.s." kind of guy. If you have any LEGITIMATE leads on verifiable shipwrecks, send me a message and I can you in contact with him. I have no horse in the race, just trying to help him out. Have a great weekend and happy hunting!

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
No doubt others would like to know:
What equipment does he have? Mailbox(es)? Compressor? Side Scan? and/or ?
Is he prepared for '24/7' at sea ops; not '8-5' daily excursions to/from port of origination?
Don....

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It would help to know what area he operates out of. Florida? East coast? New England? Gulf of Mexico? California?

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Posting this for my boss. He owns a fishing charter service but is looking to get into treasure/shipwreck salvage. He has the money and is a doer. He is a fair, but "no b.s." kind of guy. If you have any LEGITIMATE leads on verifiable shipwrecks, send me a message and I can you in contact with him. I have no horse in the race, just trying to help him out. Have a great weekend and happy hunting!

If you want to keep your job:

Remember to ask your boss, "How do you make $1,000,000.00 in the treasure business?"

The answer is, "Start out with $10,000,000.00!"

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Reptwar1 I have a friend that has a fantastic project in the works right now. He has lawyers and lobbyists working to get a permit from Colombia. He is 99% sure he will get the permit. I sent you a PM about this. Get in touch with me.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am only interested if he has an all female crew

OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for the replies. A few of you have inboxes me, and I have forwarded your numbers to him and he has conveyed that he is working with one guy for sure, and is considering another. At this time, he has enough of his plate but when he finishes with these endeavors, I will post another ad. Thanks again guys! And I'm not sure what equipment he has or doesn't have, as I simply placed the add for him. And I have never done salvage for him, but I have worked on his charter boat. Thanks again y'all, and happy hunting. Ron B

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dom,

if he owns a fishing Charter business he understands very well expending thousands of dollars in diesel for the hope of a few " Fish on"....ha ha

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to keep your job:

Remember to ask your boss, "How do you make $1,000,000.00 in the treasure business?"

The answer is, "Start out with $10,000,000.00!"

heh :)

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
jeff-gordon,

Believing you enjoy beer, I've assembled your crew:
women_beer.jpg

Don....
PS: Four of them did especially well in their 'make overs'.
00d1f3ef1cc07e4908ecf40552ada481.jpg

Last edited:

magnetometer

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please call me at 305-699-8071, Paul

My brother and I are currently working on our 1984 Admiralty Claim, just had the area enlarged in February of this year, in US District Court

Here is a recent Project Review: TwitDoc.com - the EASY way to share your documents on Twitter

Here is our in-house YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cIM2y6TuzbcEC_J3UVJjA

Please call me at 305-699-8071, Paul Robinson

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread