Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Pic no.1 has an owl outline, I guess Yama baby didnt have an alternative to t he owl..however the important sign is the triangle, go towards where it points, look for a triangle of trees, the usual monument to point to the pit. The
Omega Sign might be where a mound of dirt might be sitting on top of the opening of the pit. The most important thing you can do is to find out how many troops where asigned to the local garrison..the depth of the pit is directly related to the amout of troops available for the labor force, the extremes are a 1000 battalion level force would be a pit 200-300 feet deep, conversely a small company might only dig 40-80 feet, so see if you can find out this data. This pit is a dangerous no matter how deep, consider it carefully..at the minimum a water table trap will flood your pit. In addition a secondary water trap is piped from that nearby stream, clay pipe charged with water and blocked off, waiting for your pick or shovel to break it and flood your pit, not enough pumps or fuel can defeat these traps, you only hope it to find the entrance of the water to these pipes and defeat the trap before you dig.Then if you dig in the dry season you might have a chance,
Remember the Japanese intended on coming back and digging these pits them selves..so they can be dug safely but you have to be smart and clever and learn everything you can from others who have done this before you. Check out Gary
Bautisas Thread here at Tnet, he has some experienced decoding some of the signs he has dug up..good luck
oro bro
rangler

vm8

Sep 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your inputs Rangler. I never saw the M as an owl until you told me.
So far this is the only triangle we have encountered. It has a sort of canal in the middle.

IMG_20140328_174257.JPG

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
trackers,
the clue is not about A woman who then needs to be identified,,it is a clue about ALL women, easy to be misdirected to a false trail when you are using simple logic to answer a complex problem.
oro for the correctly informed
rangler
pm for the correct trail to this clue
ranglers marks and signs
[email protected]

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
So far this is the only triangle we have encountered. It has a sort of canal in the middle

Z,
The triangle* I am talking about is in the 2 pics you posted...also if you can send me the full size pics to study I MIGHT be able to find some clues, thanks
rangler

*more correctly the "pointer''

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Z,
the last pic you posted, that "tunnel" might be a copy of what the pit looks like~! look for small clues, this is exactly what the Spanish did was to make "topo" style maps as clues.. on rocks and hide them in the area...
rangler

Zephyrus

Mar 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zu5ape6a.jpg

Thanks for the comment Rangler.

This is the site sketch of my area.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I HAVE SEVERAL GOOD BOOKS ABOUT THINGS BURIED IN AMERICAN SOIL. NONE OF THEM HAVE CONFLICT LIKE THIS THREAD.
I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE MANY EXCELLENT POINTS HIDDEN IN ALL OF THE CONFLICT. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SITTING OUTSIDE IN THE WARM SUN, READING THEM. EVEN WHEN THE BOOKS DON'T AGREE WITH THE OTHER, THEY ARE NOT RUDE OR SLANDEROUS TOWARD THE OTHER BOOKS.

TOO MUCH TURMOIL HERE TO LEARN.

"OUTSIDE OF A DOG, A BOOK IS MAN'S BEST FRIEND. INSIDE OF A DOG, IT'S TOO DARK TO READ."-- GROUCHO MARX.

MIKEL
#/;0(~

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi New here and to these symbols. I found Basic signs and symbols through a search engine , fantastic . All most finished reading that thread but Ranger talked about this thread so here I am. I would like to thank all posters for there input and for this thread. I will say I am less confused after taking Ranger's advise and ignored some poster,Thanks.

I spent some 28 years in Wyoming and did find some rock carvings that now make more sense . Wish I had this information long ago. So again Thank You everyone I don't feel I have enough experience to post yet. I plan on having some feet on the ground this summer in the West, thanking notes and have a look around.

Apr 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to Thread

Just Like to say I am thankful
for your giving of you honest knowledge with out all the BS.

Last edited:

dinx

Jan 17, 2013
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some pictures I was looking at from a recent camping trip - and it is a place I feel has some treasure signs- or things I suspect could be symbols- ill cut this short and share the pics_

Please tell me what you see or think about these pics then
ill elaborate ...

Attachments

• image-1549199351.jpg
    image-1549199351.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 278
  • image-722630841.jpg
    image-722630841.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 270

purcy

Greenie
Apr 12, 2013
north of Amarillo
Screenshot_2014-01-28-19-09-22-1.png

ForumRunner_20140430_090418.png

ForumRunner_20140430_090448.png

ForumRunner_20140430_090625.png

Any thoughts on these? There is a pretty good treasure story to the area... but I dont think its exactly accurate to what's on this website.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If those letters and shapes can be seen from ground level locations, then they certainly could be important, but if they can be seen ONLY from the air, then they may be something else. It is not unusual for shapes such as these to be placed on the side of hills, mountains, and cliffs to be seen from a good distance away as part of ground trails.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Hey everyone.....
I have a question that needs answering badly....At what depth is it most likely that you find a cache buried? (I am not relating to the deep tunnel, or shaft type caches here). I have seen several different ideas on the subject and am very curious. I have found a skull carved into a tree that is fairly big, (the skull is over 2 feet high and has required a lot of time and effort to carve). By the nose of the skull there is a small, out of place X, there are also other small X's at other places on the carving, (by the eyes, mouth, etc.) Just off the top of my head, it is my thought that the skull is represented by the nose on the carving, (as it is centered on the carving, and is also in direct alignment with a carved stone heart approx. 100 yds. due east of it). The heart has several drill holes on it along with triangles, and other writings that would only serve to confuse here. Whoever carved the skull and the stone heart have also flattened an area approx. 12 foot square around the skull, (it is in EXTREMELY steep country). Is it possible that something is buried by this carving, and if so, what depth should I try?
Note: I have two deepseekers, a Teknetics T2 LE with the 15 inch coil, and a Garrett deepseeker with the eagle eye attachement, the trouble with the Garrett is that the soil is too iron rich and gives confusing signals in the area, rendering it useless. The Teknetics will only seek down to about 3 feet......HELP!

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
There was a method posted not too long ago that does not rely on depth, any detector that has ground canceling will work, if any earth has been disturbed it will also disturbs the mineral, if a person uses care you can tell if its a round hole or square hole, you can tell a lot how deep something is by the distance across the disturbed ground, I would expect it to be 7 / 8 foot across and 7 / 8 foot deep if its a real cache site, I would worry more about getting it worked out, you can sure mess things up just digging holes at random and its more interesting to figure it out, its way too early to start digging holes.

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
A site I have been working for a couple years has started to tell its tale, I believe. Any ideas as to why I would have found a stump (that was obviously cut 100+ years ago and none others, at all, cut in the area) at the precise location I thought I would locate the stash (using triangulation)?

Do you think the tree could have been utilized in the burying process and later cut down? Maybe it's a subtle next clue?? Just seeing if anyone has had experience with any such thing (I am in the desert).

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
A site I have been working for a couple years has started to tell its tale, I believe. Any ideas as to why I would have found a stump (that was obviously cut 100+ years ago and none others, at all, cut in the area) at the precise location I thought I would locate the stash (using triangulation)?

Do you think the tree could have been utilized in the burying process and later cut down? Maybe it's a subtle next clue?? Just seeing if anyone has had experience with any such thing (I am in the desert).

Here's an idea Mannings. There is a rune stone called the Kensington stone that was buried in Minnesota, you've probably heard of it. It was buried in a stand of trees and one of these trees was stunted. The rune stone was buried about a foot and directly under the stone. This was back in the late 1890s and it was determined that the tree was 30-40 years old. I'm no expert on trees, but maybe the tree was stunted because such a large stone was buried directly under it. If that's the way it worked, I guess this would be a good way to mark a cache site. Just a guess.

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Here's an idea Mannings. There is a rune stone called the Kensington stone that was buried in Minnesota, you've probably heard of it. It was buried in a stand of trees and one of these trees was stunted. The rune stone was buried about a foot and directly under the stone. This was back in the late 1890s and it was determined that the tree was 30-40 years old. I'm no expert on trees, but maybe the tree was stunted because such a large stone was buried directly under it. If that's the way it worked, I guess this would be a good way to mark a cache site. Just a guess.
Thanks for the reply. The tree was quite old when it was cut but was definitely cut down in a very rough/crude manner.. axe.

I would love to be able to explain the whole site. It's among the best I have ever seen.

Panel 1 has a quartered circle, a cross, and a dagger. (I believe I have 100% interpreted this panel)
Panel 2 has a LARGE cross, a dagger, and a squiggly line with an 'x' just beyond. (I believe I have 100% interpreted this panel)
Panel 3 has a a very large circle within a circle and a quite small circle with a dot inside. (I believe I have 100% interpreted this panel)
Panel 4 has a very large cross and a turkey track. (I believe I have interpreted this one .. about 99%)

The collective interpretations led me, through triangulation and a VERY little known 'rule' I discovered about how triangulation was used. I GPS'd the spot and it led me directly to the stump. Like I said, the only tree that has been cut down anywhere in the vicinity.

So, I haven't completely solved it..

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if someone was following that trail a long time ago and found the tree had carvings on it. Thinking he'd found the "sweet spot", he cut down the tree so no one else could have it. If so, then that person MIGHT have fallen for a false lead and did not figure out that the REAL lead was buried under the tree. ACTUALLY, I've read that the Spanish were using the technique of planting trees on the covered entrances of some of their sites as camouflage as well as setting them as markers.

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
I wonder if someone was following that trail a long time ago and found the tree had carvings on it. Thinking he'd found the "sweet spot", he cut down the tree so no one else could have it. If so, then that person MIGHT have fallen for a false lead and did not figure out that the REAL lead was buried under the tree. ACTUALLY, I've read that the Spanish were using the technique of planting trees on the covered entrances of some of their sites as camouflage as well as setting them as markers.

Interesting. That is my hypothesis but didn't want to persuade board reaction. I suspect I have more of the clues than anyone has in the past, but they found the tree clue and did as you surmised.
Well done (imo), ss.

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Rangler. I myself have also spent years backengineering Imperial Japanese Army Treasure Codes. Noone seems interested in following Japanese true tunnels or how they planned to recover but protect it from American and British militaries. Seems they borrowed most. J in IJA code mean important sharp turn. So far mine have been drop down 90 degrees left. The most important part is there are BOMB detonators in front of the turn so DON'T continue straight. I have a sketch of one of the basic IJA design burials if you want it. My email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread