Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this in Philippines? Looks like IJA codes. Sign looks like that of chalk outline murder victim??? If that is correct it means there is dead body most likeky over treasure. That particular sign designates an IJA soldier stole a couple of gold bars for himself and was executed for it. His spirit is voodooed to protect the rest of the treasure forever. Means somewhere nearby is a rock with gold bars cemented inside from the thief. I suggest that over the Heart marking which means deposit of treasure because IJA deposits very booby trapoed and almost all have bombs. Most say no bomb because they cannot detect but most IJA bombs are small self igniting gas tubes causing cracks in cement. They still work well TRUST me. If noone has discovered the rogue bar or bars I suggest look for them. No booby traps. Do as Pinoys and bang on rocks with a hammer in a cicumference of 200 yards or less from main deposit area. Rocks that sound hollow BREAK them open. Of course it's in a big rock. Good luck and God Bless. P.S. There is another chalk outline wirh both hands up and legs together which means War Hero . Don't dig under him. Mine has a bomb under not treasure by sign mappings.

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 987244

View attachment 987245

View attachment 987246

View attachment 987248

Any thoughts on these? There is a pretty good treasure story to the area... but I dont think its exactly accurate to what's on this website.

look at your google earth in historical mode, when looking for signs in your locations. play with the slide bar for the given years and look at the ground very carefully; straight down. you will see the lines going to markers, reference points, crosses, numbers' letters, shapes, etc

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wonder if someone was following that trail a long time ago and found the tree had carvings on it. Thinking he'd found the "sweet spot", he cut down the tree so no one else could have it. If so, then that person MIGHT have fallen for a false lead and did not figure out that the REAL lead was buried under the tree. ACTUALLY, I've read that the Spanish were using the technique of planting trees on the covered entrances of some of their sites as camouflage as well as setting them as markers.

the spanish used trees, plants, rock(s), cacti as markers and faint lines carved in the surface

treasureart

Aug 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
someone help with this seems like a eagle or duck

sh1.jpg sh2.jpg sh3.jpg

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
These are in a small cave among a few other small caves that look like they where dug out of sand stone. They are along a hill side and the bluff line is about two hundred yards or so and stops. There is obvious signs carved in the side of the cave. I also found this with what looks like a shadow sign of an 8 laying on its side. I don't have a picture of the shadow sign on the front. It's on the front of the top rock. Any comments are appreciated. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417829741.215432.jpg

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batonadahon.jpg

we dig this in 11 feet all black sand with cement, if dry this is the result .. a guava leaves attached in the cement is this a positive sign?

brononymous

Aug 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi every one, has anyone digging in the Philippines ever come across leaves pointing down, buried in the rock or cement? We have found a few now pointing down along with a few other signs.

gerardoalco

Greenie
Dec 12, 2014
ncr
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for what Kenworthy wrote, I haven't seen it. But I will post an example...

Admittedly it looks simply like a "T", but there are two passages in Tobit(Tobias) that make reference to the number 45. It could mean 45 paces, 45 degrees or 45 something. This one was forty five degrees. The top line of the "T" is natural. They added the upright to make the letter.

I have another refering to a specific Tobias reference, but it's the only one I have and I'm feeling a little stingy with that one. Forgive me... I reduced the size of the photo to protect some hard earned info.

Here's the "T".

Clay

i think did see an elephant with snake beside it??

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
What could the Decipher Stone of Oak Island, if an Alchemist Stone, really be saying?

Decipher Stone.gif Decipher Stone broken.gif

Rather than the claimed "Berber Script" or even ancient "Freemason Script" could these stones have been 17th and 18th Century "Alchemist Codes"

One needs to decipher these symbols to the "Key".

As for example the pointed up triangle is the Alchemist's symbol for Fire (Ignis) ( whether this is symbolic for the letter (I) or (F) or actual Fire.

The pointed down triangle is Water (Agua) is it an (A) or (W) or actually water, ocean, etc.

It would be of great interest if the pointed up triangle for 17th century (Ignis) Fire had been changed to the 18th Century (Ignis) Fire including "Oxigen"as this would help date who built Oak Island

This pointed up triangle as of 1755ad is now the symbol for fire combustion with the added oxygen as a combustible.

Phlogiston theory is an obsolete scientific theory concerning the combustion . It was developed by JJ Becher at the end of the SEVENTEENTH century and was extended and developed by Georg Ernst Stahl .
Phlogiston theory lapsed after the discovery of the involvement of the oxygen of the air in the combustion process by Antoine Laurent Lavoisier in the EIGHTEENTH century

Alchemist symbols.jpg Symbols_Barlet02.jpg

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/alchemical_symbols00.html

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/val_symb.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
These are in a small cave among a few other small caves that look like they where dug out of sand stone. They are along a hill side and the bluff line is about two hundred yards or so and stops. There is obvious signs carved in the side of the cave. I also found this with what looks like a shadow sign of an 8 laying on its side. I don't have a picture of the shadow sign on the front. It's on the front of the top rock. Any

the 8 means "cache"comments are appreciated.

the 8 means "cache"...laying on its side says "look"as in a pair of glasses...so look for the alpha monument...it is close ...try going north...especially if it is uphill.second is East..ditto the uphill.
oro mucho mas...rangler

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
I've seen a four pretty regular in the stone. I've also found a v on a rock all to its self it's small about the size of a half dollar. There's no other sign or signs leading to it

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
These are in a small cave among a few other small caves that look like they where dug out of sand stone. They are along a hill side and the bluff line is about two hundred yards or so and stops. There is obvious signs carved in the side of the cave. I also found this with what looks like a shadow sign of an 8 laying on its side. I don't have a picture of the shadow sign on the front. It's on the front of the top rock. Any

the 8 means "cache"comments are appreciated.
View attachment 1092374
Dont look like 8, its more like infinity symbol .. see detail in middle.
Probably not a number because its not vertically.
User "Bob-xyz" suggest infinity = gold (lasts forever)
.. seems that this "spanish symbols" pictures are mixed with other culture :(
.. can be shape of this rock a OWL?

A number can be: distance, step#, ??
After and including step #7 = treasure/s zone.

To identify the "road" of symbols see details:
* engraving style
* rocks used (type & color)
* symbols sizes
* line thickness

Last edited:

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 52994 [/QUOTE]

Rangler, you posted this knotted tree a few times, this image is from post 647. I believe you were saying that the Spanish made this symbol in this tree. The M along the top of the knot, and owl in the middle. I am confused in its construction though. It appears to be a thin branch off of a larger oak tree. But this tree must have been a sapling when it was knotted this way, to still be alive today? How could anyone be certain that when the tree grew larger, it would grow into this shape? Or was it knotted when the tree was already grown? In that case I would think the tree would have died since "spanish times". Or is this a more modern creation? I have enjoyed your posts in this thread, but this one (one of the few referencing trees) has left me puzzled. Any details on its construction would be excellent. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread