Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know of any.. If you wanted to hide any treasure would you make up a riddle of clues so some clod could find it????

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In fact many years ago there was such a "treasure", the golden horse. I was fortunate enough to be paid by some dedicated clue solvers to search in a specific location for it (although sadly through a few misteps in deduction, the folks who hired me had (at some great expense to themselves) picked the wrong state ). At any rate, the idea was to sell a book of clues, which apparently worked out for the author and the eventual finder. It's a fair question to ask whether such solvable gimmicks are out there now. They would be fun.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of this type of book came out after the success of Kit Williams book "Masquerade" about 30 years ago. With this you could find a Hare made of gold worth several thousand. A similar book also by Kit was "The Bee Book". The trouble is finding the titles. A good bookshop should be able to help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread