TreasureNet Security Certificate Expired?

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Today, when trying to connect to the site, I got a message that the site's security certificate has expired:

Security.jpg

I can still connect, but only by over-riding the warning and accepting the site as "Not Secure". I'm using a fully updated version of McAfee with the latest version of Microsoft Edge and my browser security set to "High". No problems with any other (reputable) website, a deep scan shows my PC to be 'clean', and my system clock is set correctly.

Anyone else have this problem... as of today?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi

Today, when trying to connect to the site, I got a message that the site's security certificate has expired:

View attachment 2043034

I can still connect, but only by over-riding the warning and accepting the site as "Not Secure". I'm using a fully updated version of McAfee with the latest version of Microsoft Edge and my browser security set to "High". No problems with any other (reputable) website, a deep scan shows my PC to be 'clean', and my system clock is set correctly.

Anyone else have this problem... as of today?
Got the same message and over-rode the warning.
Can't load it off the phone though.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn’t get it

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting'' page won't load message'' on my pc . and as you can tell it loads now.:hello2:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I had the issue this morning. I figured the site hit a bottle neck of some kind and they'd get it all figured out somehow. Sure glad no one asked me to help try and fix it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread