Goldbug2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pccvanwilder

Nov 22, 2009
florida panhandle
Detector(s) used
tesoro
this was not government gold... until they removed it. it was originally from mexico or further south... and was being moved when for whatever reason it was stashed in this place and forgotten. here is the point... someone found it, tried to claim it the right way... and got nowhere. if it took the government months to move the gold using plains and helicopters, must have been a nice amount. my whole point was, this gold was found and removed a long time ago, and trust me, until it was all removed, no one (of the very few that knew in the first place) in our governement was talking about 20 to 30 billion... yes with a b... worth of gold and silver.

maybe this will make you think about how to handle anything you find

nmtha

Nov 29, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer II, and ace 250
This is a different treasure i believe. the one talked about is in the southern part of new mexico on the missle range. the one that is open to going hunting for is in the four corners area of new mexico.

McIntosh

Feb 12, 2010
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX/Garrett ACE 250/Radio Shack/Bounty Hunter
If on your way to or from there and ya got a wee bit of time, swing down here to Estancia Valley, give me a jingle and I can take ya to a SWEET undetected honeyhole (10 acre site) where folks have had to stop there for well over 500+ years. from native american, spanish conquistadors, stagecoaches, local community members, apache indians, outlaws, outdoor church services & more.

if interested just jingle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread